What's your best...

cruiselife4me

My best? An amazing cruise on NCL's Jewel of the seas. We had an upsell for $300 total that took us from an aft mini Suite to a forward facing penthouse suite #9500. We had a private butler, concierge, espresso machine, etc. Bakcony that could fit 40 ppl!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My best? An amazing cruise on NCL's Jewel of the seas. We had an upsell for $300 total that took us from an aft mini Suite to a forward facing penthouse suite #9500. We had a private butler, concierge, espresso machine, etc. Bakcony that could fit 40 ppl!!

Just an FYI, Jewel of the Seas is a Royal Caribbean ship. The Norwegian Jewel is an NCL ship.

The NCL Jade, AFT Penthouse Suite. I think it was 8632, we received an upsell from a Mini Suite and it was amazing.

Lynda

Not trying to hijack, but how do you get put on the list to be a candidate for for "upsell"?

Do you have to book direct?

Would love a shot at something much nicer for a few hundred more...

I've got to ask, what is the best cabin you've had on a ship.

Fill in the blanks: cruise line _____, ship______ and cabin name and number.

Mary

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

No question.....

NCL; Breakaway; #9316 - H6, Haven Aft Penthouse with Balcony

We have the same cabin booked on the Getaway for 2015 and the Escape for 2016! Here is a link to the photos - you do not need a fb account to see the pictures. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201028887301742.1073741827.1154291247&type=1&l=22213e86c7

NCL Epic 2 Bedroom Family Suite.

I forget the room number, but it was amazing.

Those are amazing too! We had 17016 on the Epic - a very nice location but the small balcony causes it to "lose out" to the aft wrap haven penthouses on the Breakaway, Getaway and hopefully the Escape! ;)

Here is a link to our photos of that cabin. Again - no need to have a fb log in to see the pictures!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2836817876949.2125242.1154291247&type=1&l=ce2cb750fc

Not trying to hijack, but how do you get put on the list to be a candidate for for "upsell"?

Do you have to book direct?

Would love a shot at something much nicer for a few hundred more...

There is nothing you can do except to originally book a cabin that NCL can easily sell for a good price after they upsell you, for example aft minis are ones with reportedly/assumingly higher possibility to receive upsells to suites.

NCL Breakaway 12904' date=' H6 aft penthouse suite

Best part? The balcony was almost as big as the cabin :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

This is my cabin in October. Do you happen to have pictures you could share?

Aft penthouse suites on the Star and Jewel. Love those penthouses aft penthouses!

I read last weekend that looking out to the blue of the sea and sky lowers cortisol levels in our bodies and raises the dopamine levels. No wonder I love staring out at the sea from the aft of the ship!:)

Without a doubt: Norwegian Jade, 15000 (the Black Diamond Suite).

Port and Starboard sundecks and a wall of glass looking forward at the pool decks and what's ahead. The only passenger accommodation on deck 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk