Quantum of the seas photos -usa today

For those who have been awaiting photos of the Quantum of the Seas, USA Today has a story, on line, in the Travel Section with numerous photos to include views of Interior, Solo and Balcony staterooms. Enjoy.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel

Chuck

Awesome pictures thanks for posting them Chuck, can't wait to board the mighty Quantum in November.

Jonathan

• 2 weeks later...
Is it me or do the balcony stateroom look a bit on the small side???

Not really smaller than the usual Royal balcony cabin...unless you were looking at the single one. That is smaller 119 sq' vs 198sq'.

Denise

Why is there two bathrooms in a junior suite? Is that still considered the lowest of "suites" in the suites category? Does that mean the other suites have two bathrooms, and does this also mean junior suites will be way more expensive than they are now?

For those who have been awaiting photos of the Quantum of the Seas, USA Today has a story, on line, in the Travel Section with numerous photos to include views of Interior, Solo and Balcony staterooms. Enjoy.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel

Chuck

Good and new stuff. I only cruised once a JS cabin and don't recall having a bath tub, let alone 2 bathrooms. Can someone enlighten me on the JS bathrooms configuration in larger ships, eg. Oasis and Freedom classes.

Exciting to look at more photos of the cabins. We are sailing on the May 2 2015 Trans Atlantic. Many people on this cruise are going on to Asia for a total of 52 days. I think the closets may be a little tight for ladies with a lot of formal wear changes. The multiple dining venues will help if you do not eat with the same traveling group every night. I know we will be re-wearing a lot. Will be interested in reading the reviews from the first CC people to sail on the Quantum.

Good and new stuff. I only cruised once a JS cabin and don't recall having a bath tub, let alone 2 bathrooms. Can someone enlighten me on the JS bathrooms configuration in larger ships, eg. Oasis and Freedom classes.

The JS on the Voyager, Freedom and Oasis Class ships have almost identical configuration. They all have a tub, shower in tub, sink and toilet. There is only one full bathroom in the JS on these ships. Additionally, all these ships have walk-in closet. For Quantum class, the walk-in closet that is found on the ships above is now being replaced with a half bath in the JS. That is is the Family JS and Spa JS.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser