"LIVE" from the VISION of the SEAS With Trainman-2 & Judith

Thursday Morning, 11 September 2014, Debarkation Day

Good Morning Everyone,

I am up early and ready to head home. Judith is still asleep.

It has been a great cruise and the Vision of the Seas is a great ship.

We had never been to Bermuda before and now that we have been there, we will have to go back again.

I probably won't post again from the ship but I will let you know when we arrive home safely, probably later this afternoon.

Thanks for cruising along with us!

DSCN3399.jpg

Thank you for allowing me to tag along.

Great review loved it. Glad to see that Judith started feeling better during the cruise and got to see that precious smile on her face. Look forward to see where your next cruise takes you.

Sharon I

Edited by Sharon I

Home Again, Home Again, Safe & Sound!

Heavy, Rush Hour Traffic for the first hour or so heading north from Fort Lauderdale after we cleared the port at about 8:30 am.

Traffic anywhere south of West Palm Beach is Crazy all of the time.

All of the animals were glad to see us.

We are both going to take a nap and then later on we will start grass cutting and picking up Palm Fronds.

I will make some final updates to this thread over the next day or two and then it will be back to the Country Home BLOG.

Our next cruise is a Western Caribbean on the Allure, sailing January 11, 2015

Edited by Trainman-2

Thanks for sharing your wonderful cruise. I really enjoyed your pictures. We are hoping to see Bermuda one day. My Dad talked about how clean it was about 25 years ago. Sorry that Judith was ill for the first part but that her good health has returned. Happy future cruises to you both.

Yep, that's the same as Bonine. Unfortunately, it works best as a preventative, rather than a cure after the fact. Perhaps Judith should get an injection of compazine from the MD, and then start the Bonine each day to ward off future episodes of sea sickness. Hoping she recovers quickly!!

I remember when our children's pediatrician gave them shots of compazine when they were ill with tummy viruses. Worked like a charm.

ATTENTION KID HATERS!

Where Are You? Why Aren't You On This Cruise With Us?

Steve, the Cruise Director, announced this morning that there are only five minors on the ship with is and they are all younger than five years old.

They are--------cruising when the RUG RATS are in school. LOL

I enjoyed your review, neighbor (we live down U S 1 from Bunnell).

DW and I were on the previous Vision sailing to Bermuda and I enjoyed seeing your pictures which took us back to 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Trainman

I'm guessing your week went as fast as ours on land! Can't believe your Vision of the Seas cruise to Bermuda is over. Thanks so much for taking us along. This was the second cruise I have followed you and Judith. Looked forward to logging in each morning to hear and see what you and Judith have been up to. Have also enjoyed following your adventures in the country. I don't post often but wanted you to be aware of another thankful follower, who appreciates all your time and effort that goes into your posts. Hope to catch up to you on board a RCCL ship some day.:)

Barry

RCCL Diamond +

First time I've read a live report by you...and I must agree with everyone that said it was great......we are on the Vision for Christmas week this December....

My hubby and I have been on 18 cruises, however we are bringing friends with us and they have never cruised before.....glad to hear you liked the ship....do you think the ship is good for first timers????

Thanks!

Welcome home, Jim and Judith !! This was an awesome trip, thanks for letting me tag along ! Bermuda was beautiful :) So glad Judith got to feeling better.. I see y'all will be on Allure in January...Keeping a note on my monitor so I remember when you leave. It's so much easier keeping up with it on a daily basis ! Again, thanks and enjoy being back home with "the kids"

First time I've read a live report by you...and I must agree with everyone that said it was great......we are on the Vision for Christmas week this December....

My hubby and I have been on 18 cruises, however we are bringing friends with us and they have never cruised before.....glad to hear you liked the ship....do you think the ship is good for first timers????

Thanks!

I would like to add my thank you as well. Wonderful review and pictures. I really want to add Bermuda to my list.

I also have the same question as pre-school teacher. We are bringing our adult children on their first cruise in March. Do you think it will be enjoyable to 30 ish year olds on their first cruise?

Thanks again for you entertaining review.

Edited by ValerieJo

I enjoyed sailing along with you this past week and certainly appreciate how you made every day special thru the good times and bad times you both shared. That's the way a cruise should be reviewed as nothing happened that would spoil this special adventure (except for the missing feta cheese :)). We are looking forward to meeting you both on the Allure Jan. 11th.

Skip & Sue