Would you cruise to Bermuda?

geovet

I live in Florida and have cruised to most of eastern, western and southern ports with Carnival. Next year, Carnival has a cruise to Bermuda. Do you think this is a exciting port to visit, or am I better off with the many places to visit in the Caribbean?

I do like visiting some beautiful beaches and exploring new places.

Thanks for your advise.

Edited by geovet

I live in Florida and hav cruised to most of eastern, western and southern ports with Carnival. Next year, Carnival has a cruise to bermuda. Do you think this is a exciting port to visit, or am I better off with the many places to visit in the Caribbean?

Thanks for your advise.

Just for the simple fact that it will be a new port for you I would say yes, if you like seeing new places it is worth a go at least once.

I live in Florida and hav cruised to most of eastern, western and southern ports with Carnival. Next year, Carnival has a cruise to bermuda. Do you think this is a exciting port to visit, or am I better off with the many places to visit in the Caribbean?

Thanks for your advise.

You haven't lived until you have laid on a Bermuda Beach. We have hit most of the Caribbean islands and they all have places of beauty but nothing compares to the overall beauty of Bermuda.

We cruised there when I was 4 months preggo with twins (we won the cruise or we would never have chosen that timeframe). It is unlike anywhere else, IMHO. Yes, you should go there at least once, and I would go there again if the right cruise presented itself.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes!!!

We were there the 1st week of July on Breakaway and it is by far the nicest place we have been.

Go to Bermuda!!! Go to the South Shore beaches: Horseshoe Bay Beach, Jobson's Cove and Warwick Long Bay Beach are some of the finest we have been to.

A little cooler than Magen's Bay in St. Thomas and the sand is pink :)

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Yes, having been to Bermuda three times, I would love to return. And, in fact was planning on doing so during June, 2015. But, oh, my! The prices I have seen for veranda cabins! Not sure I want to make that kind of an "investment" for such a short vacation.

I live in Florida and have cruised to most of eastern, western and southern ports with Carnival. Next year, Carnival has a cruise to Bermuda. Do you think this is a exciting port to visit, or am I better off with the many places to visit in the Caribbean?

Thanks for your advise.

Would I cruise to Bermuda? Heck yes!!!!!!!

I have been there twice on land vacations quite a few years ago. I loved Bermuda. It is clean, and easy to get around with the water taxi, or the bus system. The beaches are beautiful! There are no pushy vendors. The one thing I found to be difficult when I was there on land vacations, was to find a restaurant to have dinner that didn't cost me as much as my car payment:eek: So, yes I would love to cruise to Bermuda and revisit some of the beautiful sights I have seen there, but I will not have to worry about dinner, since I will be back on the ship by then:)

I definitely have a Bermuda cruise on my bucket list!

And another good thing is that you will be there for two or three days, meaning that you are not rushed to see all and do all in one day.

Edited by SMSACE6
afterthought

Been there, done that and definitely would do it again!:)

And I am!

I was on the 1-time Glory to Bermuda from Norfolk on 10/16/11 and I'm booked on the 1-time Splendor to Bermuda from Norfolk on 10/23/15.

We were only there 1-1/2 days on Glory (one full day and sailed at around noon the next day). That wasn't nearly enough time. Couldn't really do anything on the 2nd morning.

On Splendor, we'll arrive on Monday morning and don't sail until 4 pm on Wednesday.

Yes, it's an expensive cruise. But check out the cost to fly there and stay at even a modest hotel. Everything is extremely expensive.

When you cruise there and are docked, you can come and go as you please and have (most of) your meals on the ship.

I can't wait!!

Thanks for your advise.

Bermuda is awesome! When is the sailing? If it is in October or later, great for sightseeing but could be a bit chilly for swimming or snorkeling.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I love reading all these positive responses. We are booked on the cruise that the OP is asking about. Sunshine 10/2/15 8 nights to Bermuda. I can hardly wait. I've always wanted to go to Bermuda - it was hard to pass up a cruise from FL.