doin' the happy dance ! The upgrade fairy picked me !

paintchip8

My first cruise on RC, we ( my 2 daughters and I) booked an oceanview on Vision 9-29-14 and I noticed the price drop on our room. My TA (who is awesome) called and RC gave us an upgrade to a Junior Suite ! I've cruised 12 times with Princess and never got an upgrade. We have another cruise on The Explorerer booked for Jan 29th. Not holding my breath for an upgrade on that cruise.:p

My first cruise on RC, we ( my 2 daughters and I) booked an oceanview on Vision 9-29-14 and I noticed the price drop on our room. My TA (who is awesome) called and RC gave us an upgrade to a Junior Suite ! I've cruised 12 times with Princess and never got an upgrade. We have another cruise on The Explorerer booked for Jan 29th. Not holding my breath for an upgrade on that cruise.:p

Congratulations! Wishing you and your daughters an awesome cruise!

Edited by JimAOk1945

Congrats! Enjoy your cruise!

Upgrade fairy must be visiting Vision this week. I booked a Jr Suite and was upgraded to a Grand Suite on the departure for Sept 25th!

I noticed that if someone were to book a W right now, they'd prob get an Owners Suite as that appears to be all that's left besides an obstructed view JS.

Rulers Mom-I went to the RC website and checked out the current price and noticed it was over $300 less than I paid. Since we had already paid the total amt. I was expecting a cruise credit. My TA made the call and came back with this offer.

The exact same thing happened to us for the 11/1 Vision cruise. Price dropped on balconies and JS and they moved us to a JS with no OBC even though a JS was cheaper than what we paid for our D1. Congratulations on spotting this deal and benefitting from it!:)

Seems like a lot of vision cruises are getting upgrades. I received a offer for an 50% off upgrade to a balcony. I called and it was a $100 a person. My GF and I decided to stay with our OV. I just went to log into my reservation, it said that my reservation is currently being modified. I wonder if I am getting a visit from the upgrade fairy too, im not trying to get my hopes up though. Im on the 9/20 sailing.

Edited by martint1990
added sailing date