Just got booted from my boardwalk balcony

What is the "Central Park Bridge"?

The the Deck 15 Bridge that cuts across the middle of Central Park. The Suites would be on Deck 14.

Now that I think about it though, the Head Gardner was referring to Oasis 3 when he was talking about the Suites so it wouldn't surprise me that they would convert this area during Dry Dock on Oasis and Allure.

Edited by Batman80

Unfortunately RCI can move anyone of us anywhere and the don't have to ask you, give OBC or even tell you about it. It's all in the Cruise contract that we all agree to. :(http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/RoyalCaribbean_Cruise_Ticket_Contract_013114.pdf

"e) Carrier may also change accommodations, alter or cancel any activities of, deny service of alcohol to, confine to a stateroom or quarantine, search the stateroom, property or baggage of any Passenger, change a Passenger's Land Tour, disembark or refuse to embark the Passenger and/or any

Passenger responsible for any minor Passenger, or restrain any Passenger at any time, without liability, at the risk and expense of the Passenger, when in the sole opinion of Carrier or Captain the Passenger's conduct or presence, or that of any minor for whom the Passenger is responsible, is believed to present a possible danger, security risk or be detrimental to himself or the health, welfare, comfort or enjoyment of others, or is in violation of any provision of this Agreement"

While what you say may be true, I don't think the item you quoted is what states that. Read it how I've bolded it to get a better understanding of what that item says.

Edited by time4u2go

While what you say may be true, I don't think the item you quoted is what states that. Read it how I've bolded it to get a better understanding of what that item says.

What about carrier may also change accommodations don't you understand?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with you. The passage quoted refers to basically moving you if you break the law in some way.

What about carrier may also change accommodations don't you understand?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I understand it perfectly. But unlike you, I didn't decide to selectively ignore the rest of the sentence:

"when in the sole opinion of Carrier or Captain the Passenger's conduct or presence, or that of any minor for whom the Passenger is responsible, is believed to present a possible danger, security risk or be detrimental to himself or the health, welfare, comfort or enjoyment of others, or is in violation of any provision of this Agreement."

I was really hoping to be by the secret balcony though. I may keep the room but I'll definitely rethink everything once the new deck plans are published.

The deck plans through April 2016 are already on RC's site, and frankly, I couldn't find any differences outside of that block of interior rooms far forward, which got reswizzled to a more even distribution between the two cabin classes (now L and M, then K and L). The aft end balcony does NOT show any new cabins.

The deck plans through April 2016 are already on RC's site, and frankly, I couldn't find any differences outside of that block of interior rooms far forward, which got reswizzled to a more even distribution between the two cabin classes (now L and M, then K and L). The aft end balcony does NOT show any new cabins.

Are you in the UK? Just looked at deck plans on RCCL US website and still the same. Also read a response to a post on Royal's Facebook page and very clearly stated they were not ready to release Oasis upcoming changes after dry dock.

Edited by denamo

Looks like RCI is up to its old tricks again:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=4805

Just wanted to tell the OP that I know how you feel. No matter how much noise you make, RCI will not relent. I wish there was a solution I could recommend. At the end of the day, it stinks. You know that, we all know that. Hope you have a great cruise in spite of it all.

Looks like RCI is up to its old tricks again:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=4805

Just wanted to tell the OP that I know how you feel. No matter how much noise you make, RCI will not relent. I wish there was a solution I could recommend. At the end of the day, it stinks. You know that, we all know that. Hope you have a great cruise in spite of it all.

That article is 2 years old (2012) but it is proof that Royal has been doing this kind of thing for a LONG time....just has taken awhile for CC users to catch on. Which is why Royal is no longer number one or two on my "cruise wish list". I do consider Royal as I am Platinum, but their prices and policies really bother me.

That article is 2 years old (2012) but it is proof that Royal has been doing this kind of thing for a LONG time....just has taken awhile for CC users to catch on. Which is why Royal is no longer number one or two on my "cruise wish list". I do consider Royal as I am Platinum, but their prices and policies really bother me.

Yes, it's over two years old but the person referenced in the article, Papa Kaiser, is the same one who shared the link and his own personal story about it.