OA class revitalizations & CAS updates

Yesterday Oasis of the Seas emerged from a 14-day drydock with a host of new and exciting features. Sistership Allure of the Seas will follow suit in May 2015 with nearly identical enhancements. In addition to enhanced technology and new shopping, entertainment and dining concepts, our valued Crown & Anchor society members will enjoy new perks:

Diamond club members and above

Meet the new Diamond Club! The Diamond Club has been moved to a larger location with ocean views on Deck 4.

New for Suite guests & Pinnacle club members

• The Suite Lounge- an exclusive lounge area for suite guests to relax offering unmatched expansive views of the ship and sea.
  • The Sun Deck- a new sun deck area that gives suites guests the chance to soak-up and relax in the Caribbean sun with lounge furniture, shaded and seating areas and private service.
  • Coastal Kitchen- an exclusive full-service restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner with a Mediterranean flare.

Learn more at: http://connect.royalcaribbean.com/oasisoftheseas/

For more on specific roll out dates for Oasis class: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Revits/OA_Revite_Flyer.pdf

Read our press release here: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1115/royal-caribbean-raises-the-bar-on-award-winning-oasis-class-ships-with-royal-advantage-enhancements/

We always welcome our Crown & Anchor Society members’ comments at: http://www.casexecutivecomments.com/

If truly a post from RC and not a regular CC member.

I have a question

CL lounge on Oasis

1. Is it going to be CL and Wonderland

2. Is it going to be just Wonderland

3. Is the CL being eliminated completely

Thanks

Edited by PompeySailor

There was already a suite sun deck which was also the cigar bar is that not where this is anymore?

That was going to be my question. It almost sounds as if the Sun Deck is a different area than what previously existed for suite guests.

Thank You for the information. I love that sun deck.

I can see why you would. I like the idea of suite guests having an area like that rather than roping off an area around the already crowded pool.

I can see why you would. I like the idea of suite guests having an area like that rather than roping off an area around the already crowded pool.

To bad it doesn't have a pool.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

If truly a post from RC and not a regular CC member.

I have a question

CL lounge on Oasis

1. Is it going to be CL and Wonderland

2. Is it going to be just Wonderland

3. Is the CL being eliminated completely

Thanks

The CL is gone. It will be converted to Wonderland including the Chef´s Table on deck 12 and the Library (which is currently still open).

As stated by RCI in the first post:

Diamond Lounge: Diamond, Diamond+, Pinnacle

Suite Lounge: Suite Guests starting Grand Suite, Pinnacle

steamboats

The CL is gone. It will be converted to Wonderland including the Chef´s Table on deck 12 and the Library (which is currently still open).

As stated by RCI in the first post:

Diamond Lounge: Diamond, Diamond+, Pinnacle

Suite Lounge: Suite Guests starting Grand Suite, Pinnacle

steamboats

As stated in 1st post

NO MENTION OF CL!!!!

That's why I asked the question:rolleyes:

As stated in 1st post

NO MENTION OF CL!!!!

That's why I asked the question:rolleyes:

RCI's representative will come back and clarify after they're completely done laughing hysterically at us and our crazy theories.

:D

Typical that Royal can manage to create so much confusion with their announcement!

A couple of questions spring to mind:

1) What of junior suites? We already know from Quantum that junior suite guests get access to coastal kitchen, but the press release makes no mention of them, just 'suite guests'... so which of those suite and pinnacle perks apply to juniors and which do not?

2) Speaking of Quantum, will that have a 'suite lounge' and not a 'concierge lounge' with the same access limitations?

3) What of concierge lounges on other ships? Is access to D+ now gone with them or do we retain access until they are replaced?

Questions, questions, questions!

RCI's representative will come back and clarify after they're completely done laughing hysterically at us and our crazy theories.

:D

They model the ship design on our theories:D

Will throw another question out here, as it is officially from RC

Will there be a new Tier level between Diamond Plus and Pinnacle "Black Diamond"

Thanks

Edited by PompeySailor

Typical that Royal can manage to create so much confusion with their announcement!

A couple of questions spring to mind:

1) What of junior suites? We already know from Quantum that junior suite guests get access to coastal kitchen, but the press release makes no mention of them, just 'suite guests'... so which of those suite and pinnacle perks apply to juniors and which do not?

2) Speaking of Quantum, will that have a 'suite lounge' and not a 'concierge lounge' with the same access limitations?

3) What of concierge lounges on other ships? Is access to D+ now gone with them or do we retain access until they are replaced?

Questions, questions, questions!

1. Good question..........won't have an answer until Lady Q is in service and it's clarified on board.

2. There is a Concierge Lounge on Quantum as well as a Diamond Lounge. Since Q is only going to be here for a short period of time, I can see both lounges being revamped/renamed when it heads over to Asia.

3. Only time will tell how long it will be before the trickle down effect will take place on all other ships in the fleet. IMHO, I can see it happening. The only difference in the lounges is the name. Otherwise all amenities are the same.

2. There is a Concierge Lounge on Quantum as well as a Diamond Lounge. Since Q is only going to be here for a short period of time, I can see both lounges being revamped/renamed when it heads over to Asia.

There's a space on the deck plans that says concierge lounge, yes.... but will that still be true by the end of this month?

That was going to be my question. It almost sounds as if the Sun Deck is a different area than what previously existed for suite guests.

Sounds like it is the same thing, but they are calling more attention to it.

I enjoyed that deck as it was always nice and quiet