Princess Stock

• 2 weeks later...
Have just bit the bullet and bought some shares, it took a while to set up a global share trading account though. We can now also claim the OBC for our future cruises.

:D

G'day Mic

Might pick ya brains later about setting the account up if I may.

Have just bit the bullet and bought some shares, it took a while to set up a global share trading account though. We can now also claim the OBC for our future cruises.

Same here have our ETrade account up and running and ready to push the button.Would like the CCL price to drop a bit now. Back up to $$39.38 today.

That's the share market I suppose.

Same here have our ETrade account up and running and ready to push the button.Would like the CCL price to drop a bit now. Back up to $$39.38 today.

Unfortunately, it took a while and the price is on the rise with most US stocks. The US have announced an end to their printing cash.

Yes, it is a tedious business setting up the global share trading account but worth it in the end. Now send in your trade certificate to get your OBC. Enjoy.

Don't wait Russell..... the shares will probably keep going up by all accounts. Put in an offer you would like to pay and see if they accept.

Does anyone have the Australian contact number to scan and email your current CCL share information to, to get the OBC for Princess and HAL?

We have recently bought shares and it was a hassle get the $250 OBC from Princess. I email all the addresses I had, in the end had to ring to get it done. We have just got home from Sun Princess so asked the Future Cruise person for the Australian number, not the US fax number or postal address as given to us by the Princess Circle rep. She said she'd contact them and leave a message in our cabin. A week later we saw her and she said no one had responded to her so she couldn't help us! Thanks

Does anyone have the Australian contact number to scan and email your current CCL share information to, to get the OBC for Princess and HAL?

We have recently bought shares and it was a hassle get the $250 OBC from Princess. I email all the addresses I had, in the end had to ring to get it done. We have just got home from Sun Princess so asked the Future Cruise person for the Australian number, not the US fax number or postal address as given to us by the Princess Circle rep. She said she'd contact them and leave a message in our cabin. A week later we saw her and she said no one had responded to her so she couldn't help us! Thanks

Have you read the shareholder benefit page at www.carnivalcorp.com? It might help if you haven't.

Anyway, it lists fax numbers and addresses for the US and UK, but no other places or ways to submit your information.

That's not to say there is no other way, but it may explain why you aren't getting the answers you seek.

Side note: Princess no longer (officially) accepts email submittal of shareholder benefit information. This has been true for over a year.

This is what I received from Princess Australia this month.

"Important Note: We are currently in the process of updating our Princess Cruises Australia email addresses. Emails previously sent to info.princess@carnivalaustralia.com should now be sent to info@princesscruises.com.au. Applications for the Defence Benefits should be sent to defencebenefits@princesscruises.com.au For anything that may require immediate attention, please call us on (AU) 13 24 88 or (NZ) 0800 780 717 between 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday, and 8am - 4pm Saturdays (AEST).

I have always applied by email in Australia for my Shareholder and Military OBC. Always received a quick reply.:)

Edited by By The Bay

Good Morning

The address I had for sending our CCL share information is:

Darnell Milford

Senior Customer Solutions Coordinator - Princess Cruises

Carnival Australia

PO Box 2009

North Sydney NSW 2059.

I posted a covering letter and copy of the share information and had the OBC in our Cruise Personalizer within a short time.

There is also a phone number 132488 7 to 7 Mon to Fri and 8 to 4 Saturday

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Janet

Good Morning

The address I had for sending our CCL share information is:

Darnell Milford

Senior Customer Solutions Coordinator - Princess Cruises

Carnival Australia

PO Box 2009

North Sydney NSW 2059.

I posted a covering letter and copy of the share information and had the OBC in our Cruise Personalizer within a short time.

There is also a phone number 132488 7 to 7 Mon to Fri and 8 to 4 Saturday

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Janet

Thanks Janet, this address will be much easier for us Aussies.:D

I sent an email last Sunday night to info@princesscruises.com.au for our shareholder benefits to be applied to our Dec cruises & Monday afternoon had an email confirmation that it was done.

I then checked on our personaliser under payments & credits & it was showing

Pretty quick service:)

Tanya

Thanks also to you Tanya, we will be sailing together soon (feb 2015).:D

Edited by MicCanberra

No, not unless you have RCI shares as well.:D

We've tried 6 times on RCI & Celebrity cruises to get OBC as we're shareholders with RCI (as well as Carnival) - only been successful once:mad:. They always have some excuse about getting the cruise for a reduced price.

On the other hand, we had no trouble getting shareholder benefits on our many Princess cruises no matter how reduced the price (on a cruise earlier this year we ended up with $885 OBC:D).

Similarly we've yet to be able to use Future Cruise certificates we've purchased for RCI & Celebrity but have always had no questions asked with Princess.

As you can see from our signature, we've got upcoming Celebrity cruises. Yes, the price was too good to refuse - especially with the past passenger discount as well:D.

We've tried 6 times on RCI & Celebrity cruises to get OBC as we're shareholders with RCI (as well as Carnival) - only been successful once:mad:. They always have some excuse about getting the cruise for a reduced price.

On the other hand, we had no trouble getting shareholder benefits on our many Princess cruises no matter how reduced the price (on a cruise earlier this year we ended up with $885 OBC:D).

Similarly we've yet to be able to use Future Cruise certificates we've purchased for RCI & Celebrity but have always had no questions asked with Princess.

As you can see from our signature, we've got upcoming Celebrity cruises. Yes, the price was too good to refuse - especially with the past passenger discount as well:D.

I have heard this about RCI as well, a lot of things are not combinable. I have not purchased the X FCC for these reasons but have used Princess FCC, and will buy again.:D