Everything Labadee Cabanas, including LOTS of pictures!

BugsyCruiser

Price is ler group, not per person. 1 person books.

Ok, thanks...I knew that's the way it has always been but then I thought I read on CC recently that the pricing structure had changed along with them instituting a per person charge...

We will be at Labadee next week. We booked an over the water cabana. We are four adults and 3 young children Which cabana(s) are best? We will probably not use steps to enter the water as it might be too difficult for a six year old.

Any suggestions? Also we booked online and are not in a suite so who and how do we get an assignment?

We will be at Labadee next week. We booked an over the water cabana. We are four adults and 3 young children Which cabana(s) are best? We will probably not use steps to enter the water as it might be too difficult for a six year old.

Any suggestions? Also we booked online and are not in a suite so who and how do we get an assignment?

Cabana #9 or #10 would be your best bet if you don't want any steps into the water. Go to the excursion desk when you board the first day and ask them to assign you to one of those.

Can anyone clarify for me the current pricing on the Cruise Planner. Is it still that you only check one person in your group to reserve the cabanas or have they changed it where they're charging for each person in your party using the cabana?? I just looked and saw an OTW Nellie's cabana for next November at $255...now if that's per person, I'm no longer interested, but wanted to make sure...figured I'd get a more accurate answer here than calling RCCL:rolleyes:...thanks

The price seems to fluctuate. Maybe because of demand?

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you, like myself that were looking for current barefoot beach cabana prices....this is what the concierge just sent me:

Over Water Cabana $449.00

Hilltop Cabana $295.00

Beach Water Front $349.00

Standard Cabana $175.00

(all Cabanas can accommodate up to 6 guests)

For those of you, like myself that were looking for current barefoot beach cabana prices....this is what the concierge just sent me:

Over Water Cabana $449.00

Hilltop Cabana $295.00

Beach Water Front $349.00

Standard Cabana $175.00

(all Cabanas can accommodate up to 6 guests)

Did You book one?

If so did you get the one you wanted.

Enjoy

Did You book one?

If so did you get the one you wanted.

Enjoy

Yes and Yes!!! I think I will enjoy!!! :D

I chose S9 because I wanted one with no stairs, on the beach but yet not right on top of the beach. When I get back I'll let you know if it was a good choice. never been to Labadee so this is a first for me!!

Did you get the cabana you wanted? We have booked an over the water cabana for our March cruise on Indy and was wondering if requesting a certain one works and what you did to get the one you wanted.

Thanks!

I emailed the suite concierge for our upcoming March trip and he out our names on one. I want something my mom will be happy and easy to watch the kids since I have a 6 year old. What is the best beach or standard one to request? With the little one I don't think I want over the water.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, What a great board! The pictures for each cabana type were excellent! I just reserved a Beach Cabana on Nellie's beach ($395) .. My question is which beach cabana is the best on Nellie's beach? If I look at the map of the cabanas I cannot determine which ones are Nellie's and which ones are BB... Are B1 & B2 cabanas on Nellie's or is this map for BB?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would tip $25-$40 normally for good service. However, we had an over the water on Nellies beach last week and we got two drinks from our attendant and we had to find him to ask him. We gave up and just went to the bar ourselves so he did not get a tip. He basically sat in the shade and ignored all of his cabanas. It made me sad because I would've liked to give him a tip. But I just couldn't justify one for such poor service.

Even though the service wasn't great we still enjoyed the cabana immensely, i'm sure it will be our last with the new prices!

Chris,

In this picture, is the cabana on the left one of the "OTW" cabanas? Maybe it's #10 that you mentioned not to get? I'm asking because I think that cabana would be great for us...so that we could watch our son play on the beach while we are still in the cabana.

Is this considered a OTW cabana? If so what number is it?

• 5 weeks later...

We just got back from Labadee and had 5 adults. We felt like we were pushing max capacity. Labadee gets very hot in the afternoon and the loungers were just too hot to lie on for more than a few minutes, but the shaded area was not enough for 5 of us. We LOVED the cabanas, but already decided on 2 for next year, felt it was worth the $$.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We recently had four adults and three kids in one cabana. The cabana butler put four chairs on the sand for us, in the shade directly in front of our over the water cabana at Nellies Beach. The kids really stayed in the water 90% of the day with a least one adult- we all wear sun resistant swim tops. It worked out perfectly. My only complaint is that because our spot was so ideal, we found many other passengers directly in front of our cabana. We had a hilltop cabana previously, just my DH and I, and that was truly paradise. However this location couldn't be better for families with kids. I do not remember the number-but it was the first cabana on the beach on the way to the water park area. Really nice butler also

From what I understand, you are only supposed to have 4. I believe you could be asked to have some of your party leave the cabana if they felt you were abusing the rule. We had 5 in our group and just rotated who the 4 in the cabana were, and we tipped our attendant $45. We were in one on Nellie's and loved it.

From what I understand, you are only supposed to have 4. I believe you could be asked to have some of your party leave the cabana if they felt you were abusing the rule. We had 7 in our group and just rotated who the 4 in the cabana were, and we tipped our attendant $45. We were in one on Nellie's and loved it.