Everything Labadee Cabanas, including LOTS of pictures!

BugsyCruiser

It is my understanding that prior to cruising (a few weeks before sail away), suite guests are contacted via email by the ship's concierge. You can reply to your concierge and reserve your Barefoot Beach cabana prior to sailing. That's what we plan to do! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were e mailed 10 days prior to our last Allure sailing, it was a group letter updating us on all the amenities to being in a suite, and offering us a cabana.

Left us with a e mail address to contact them back for any request or needs.

Nice touch.

Safe travels

• 2 weeks later...
Just tried to book a beach bungalow for our upcomming Thanksgiving cruise and the price was $250 per person! No thanks.

That is not a per person price. You only book for 1 person and the others get included when you go. Only book under one name.

Just tried to book a beach bungalow for our upcomming Thanksgiving cruise and the price was $250 per person! No thanks.

I would try to find someone to share with you and split the cost 4 ways instead of 2. BTW, the cost that shows online is the per unit cost, not the per person cost, even though it might say otherwise.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the great pictures!

I would love to see Barefoot too. If we have the option, I'm not sure which would be better. I know Barefoot has the upgraded buffet, but that's not a big deal to me. Barefoot seems less crowded, but I'm not sure if it's too sleepy for an active 8 year old.

We also enjoy the hilltop cabanas when we aren't traveling with the family. With young kids, great to have the waterfront cabanas as easy to watch the kids in the water. We will be at coco cay on our next cruise, but prefer the labadee cabanas.

I was going back and forth between OTW and WF cabana at Labadee. With our two little guys, I was thinking WF--no stairs. This helps!

Thanks!

Thanks for the great pictures!

I would love to see Barefoot too. If we have the option, I'm not sure which would be better. I know Barefoot has the upgraded buffet, but that's not a big deal to me. Barefoot seems less crowded, but I'm not sure if it's too sleepy for an active 8 year old.

We did barefoot in 15, and it was necessary to wear water shoes. Lots of coral/shells near the water.

The buffet is nice, but I didn't find a big difference between beaches but the service was MUCH better on barefoot.

IMG_1481071461.688337.jpg.5507befb5b7802f77631db3ee73cd80f.jpg

We had a beach cabana on barefoot.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know the current prices for a cabana on barefoot beach? We will be there in Oct on Oasis and just wondering if it is worth it or not. First time we will have access to this beach.

As of this past December below are the prices when we cruised on Harmony.

Standard Beach Cabana $295

Hilltop Cabana $395

Over the Water Cabana $495

This is our third time using the Cabanas and we really enjoyed it. Since you can have up to six people in a cabana, sharing the cost helps.

Hi folks, we cruise on Oasis 4/9, less than 90 days away. I am way behind in planning for this particular trip. I went to the RCCL web site to book a cabana but they all say (except for the Beach Beds on Adrenaline beach) that "Online reservations are not available. Please check onboard." There is no option for me to add anything to the online cart. Does this likely mean all the cabanas/bungalows are sold out? If so, has anyone tried the Beach Beds on Adrenaline beach? We have my in-laws with us who have some mobility issues and I don't think the beach beds will work out for us, unless then can be separated somehow to work more like a couch or chair. Thanks!

Hi folks, we cruise on Oasis 4/9, less than 90 days away. I am way behind in planning for this particular trip. I went to the RCCL web site to book a cabana but they all say (except for the Beach Beds on Adrenaline beach) that "Online reservations are not available. Please check onboard." There is no option for me to add anything to the online cart. Does this likely mean all the cabanas/bungalows are sold out? If so, has anyone tried the Beach Beds on Adrenaline beach? We have my in-laws with us who have some mobility issues and I don't think the beach beds will work out for us, unless then can be separated somehow to work more like a couch or chair. Thanks!

It most likely means that they are sold out, although perhaps they have not been offered at all yet. Keep checking, but usually when you see that notice, there are none left. If you are unable to book one online before boarding, go to the shore excursion desk in the Promenade first thing when you board and see if there are any available. Good luck. :)

Thanks for the prices Tall-Cruiser and JessandLevi. Will now have to wait until we are contacted by the concierge to book one, really looking forward to being there again.

You are very welcome. A word of advise if you have not done this already. These cabanas are in high demand and more so when it's an Oasis class with far more suites than the average ship. As such, we have always emailed the Concierge way ahead of our sail date (months in advance) with our request for a specific cabana type and the cabana #. They probably will not respond to you since your sail date is far off but, you get on record for making the request an early. After our initial email request, I sent a few more follow-up emails and in each case included my original email to show the date stamp. A few days before our sailing when the Concierge contacted us, they already knew about our cabana request and confirmed it.

The Suite Concierge that we had on our sailing, Raj and Jeremias were exceptional, very attentive and provided great service. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give them a 20.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

What if this is your first RC cruise, and you have no idea who your concierge contact is??? I keep waiting for our mailing with the contact info, but nothing yet. We sail in 19 days! [emoji33] I hope that there are still cabanas remaining on BB!