Everything Labadee Cabanas, including LOTS of pictures!

BugsyCruiser

I've been following closely to see if there are any updates on these. Royal is calling them "Beach Bungalows." This thread shows something of the same name at CocoCay, that I expect are very similar if not identical to those on Labadee. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2385471

The beach bungalows are different than the cabanas. They are more open, whereas the cabanas are enclosed on 3 sides. Hopefully the bungalows are cheaper! :)

The beach bungalows are different than the cabanas. They are more open, whereas the cabanas are enclosed on 3 sides. Hopefully the bungalows are cheaper! :)

Correct, they are different. But I was responding to the question about Columbus Cove, which is where the bungalows are. For my sailing in November, they are $250.

Yes, I understand. :) So Columbus Cove's are cabanas and not bungalows. That's a pretty good price.

You have them in reverse.

From the description at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=ZL1A&DestinationCode=: "Nestled among palm trees on the shore of beautiful, remote Columbus Cove, your private bungalow is a haven of tranquility close to an array of family activities."

It isn't a bad price at all. If I recall correctly, the cabanas were showing at $395 for my sailing.

You have them in reverse.

From the description at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=ZL1A&DestinationCode=: "Nestled among palm trees on the shore of beautiful, remote Columbus Cove, your private bungalow is a haven of tranquility close to an array of family activities."

It isn't a bad price at all. If I recall correctly, the cabanas were showing at $395 for my sailing.

Sorry for the confusion, I did reverse them.:o

Yipeeeee. Just pulled the trigger and booked a "Bungalow" for Columbus Cove, in Labadee. We really wanted a cabana, but was NOT going to pay $495 for it...soooooo $250 for the Bungalow is reasonable to us!!!:):):):)

please please please report back.

I would love to see some real life pictures not Royals staged pics.

I am thinking about one for our cruise next year. 250 much easier to swallow than 495

The best way I know and I am not a computer person is to upload them to Photobucket and then you can attach them ^^ clicking on the mountain right there above the arrows.

You do have to delete the extra http://// whatever that pops up

Below the pics uploaded to photbucket is the address you copy and paste

The best way I know and I am not a computer person is to upload them to Photobucket and then you can attach them ^^ clicking on the mountain right there above the arrows.

You do have to delete the extra http://// whatever that pops up

Below the pics uploaded to photbucket is the address you copy and paste

Ok....going to give it a try. Thank you !!!! :)

I have reserved a cabana in labadee for our (DH & I) 9/10 Oasis sailing and have a few questions/concerns I am hoping you all can help with! We have an OW Nellies Beach cabana reserved. I have mobility/shoulder problems and DH cannot swim. So...

1. which cabana would be best for us?

2. Can I call C&A so they can note it on our res?

3. How deep is the water in front of the cabanas that have ladders. I can walk around if need be.

4. Where is the checkin for the cabanas?

5. Should we make sure we are off the ship in the 1st group to get the cabana we want?

6. We also dont want to take cabanas 1/10 as they look to be best for famlies with kids.

7. Will we require water shoes.... I have read mixed responses to this...Thanks for all your help!

I've been reading through this thread - lots of great information. Just booked our 2/5/16 cruise and the only cabana rental I see is Columbus Cove OB for $250. Buffet isn't included. Worth it? We're a family of 4, kids 10,6.

*updating post: I found the OTW and Nellies Beach Cabana. Holy price increase over the year huh!? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by cookie2703

Lunch is included for all guests on Labadee= you may have to walk to the barbecue as I am not sure of the lunch nearest to Columbus cove.

A question, we are in a suite and I have noticed no cabanas are listed yet for barefoot beach- can I assume that suite guests must book a cabana on board? Txs

Yes, Suite guests can only book a cabana at Barefoot Beach through the Concierge.

Lunch is included for all guests on Labadee= you may have to walk to the barbecue as I am not sure of the lunch nearest to Columbus cove.

A question, we are in a suite and I have noticed no cabanas are listed yet for barefoot beach- can I assume that suite guests must book a cabana on board? Txs

It is my understanding that prior to cruising (a few weeks before sail away), suite guests are contacted via email by the ship's concierge. You can reply to your concierge and reserve your Barefoot Beach cabana prior to sailing. That's what we plan to do! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums