Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

Here are a couple of pictures of my cousin Eileen Lymus-Sanders, she is performing in the show Starwater. When you see her say hi and tell her the Godfather says hello and I can't wait to see her perform when I get on the ship in March 2015. I hope everyone has a fantastic time.

1013_zpsd0a911d5.jpg

0572_zps51b5ff00.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of my cousin Eileen Lymus-Sanders, she is performing in the show Starwater. When you see her say hi and tell her the Godfather says hello and I can't wait to see her perform when I get on the ship in March 2015. I hope everyone has a fantastic time.

1013_zpsd0a911d5.jpg

0572_zps51b5ff00.jpg

Dragonkeeper (AKA The Godfather) I will be on the Nov 14 sailing. I will be sure to give your cousin the message.

Recently, I saw the spreadsheet, someone posted, to ask questions & come back to see the answers. I couldn't figure out how to post a question, can someone post it again & give any instructions?

Ginger

I think questions are being posted here, and the creator of the spreadsheet is adding them to the sheet to make sure everything is answered.

I think questions are being posted here, and the creator of the spreadsheet is adding them to the sheet to make sure everything is answered.

Oh, GREAT, now I don't feel so stupid, for not being able to use it!! 3 questions:

1. Will movies be shown anywhere else other than your room & big screen at the pool?

2. Would love to see picture of a deck 7 obstructed balcony, mainly what the balcony looks like & what's the obstruction.

3. Will they prevent people from using the NORTH STAR & IFLY more than once, when many haven't gotten to use it, at all?

Thanks, in advance. Will be watching, daily! Really appreciate all you guys are doing! Have a WONDERFUL cruise! You can't tell us too much!

Ginger:)

Wow what a great idea! :)

We've no plans to sail this ship just yet but you never know after seeing pics! :D

Has the ship been sailing with TA's/industry people on it since it arrived in Southampton or have they just been on board and not gone anywhere?

Wow what a great idea! :)

We've no plans to sail this ship just yet but you never know after seeing pics! :D

Has the ship been sailing with TA's/industry people on it since it arrived in Southampton or have they just been on board and not gone anywhere?

2-night press sailing, tonight is the second night. Best place to follow is on Twitter. Just search for #QuantumOfTheSeas ... been following the action since yesterday morning!

Just saw this video of cabin 12696 on the Quantum of the Seas, looks like a D2 Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony. It looks small in the video to me.

Supposedly larger (198 sq. ft.) than a D2 on Oasis class (182 sq. ft.). Wonder if it's narrower and longer, which would make it seem smaller.

Looks like they have the same RFID door locks as on Disney Dream.

Just saw this video of cabin 12696 on the Quantum of the Seas, looks like a D2 Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony. It looks small in the video to me.

Looks to me like a standard balcony stateroom on a Celebrity "S" class ship.

Edited by Jessejo

It looks about the same as the cabin I just had on liberty size wise (not sure what class cabin it was, but it was 7232)

I like the idea of the separate closets on each side of the bed.

I like the closet on separate sides too but the bathroom doesn't seem to have much storage space. The best bathroom we've ever had was on Celebrity Silhouette. There was plenty of storage and it was enclosed with doors so nothing could fall if the seas were rough.

Thanks everyone - I'll update the spreadsheet with the additional questions in the morning.

We had a wonderful ore-cruise gathering at the Holiday Inn tonight thank you Bob for arranging! If anyone has any pics, please upload them.

It was so great to meet everyone in person - it's going to be an awesome cruise. T-minus about 12 hours now.

Quantum will pull outside our windows around 4am. :))