What time does Freedom of the Seas disembark ?

I need to get to the airport ASAP . Is 10am flight to early to try and make.

It's possible to make a 10am flight, but too early for my stress level. Any delays along the way (including potential long security lines at MCO), and you won't make the flight.

You would be going to MCO on national "No we can't go back to Disneyworld, daddy has to be at work tomorrow" day, which can be a zoo for security and check in. It could take you an hour just to get through the TSA screening lines on a Sunday morning. Even if you did get off the ship by 8AM (which is rare lately), by the time you cleared customs, you'd be pushing 9:00 by the time you were on your way to the airport.

On our June cruise, self disembark started around 6:30-6:45. We were group '2', called at 7:10, walked off at 7:30 (had to finish breakfast). We were out of the port by 8, had the rental car by 8:30, and drove to our hotel in Melbourne. Got there around 9:15-9:30.

So, assuming you are off the ship (and through customs) by 7:30, have a ride waiting, you'll be at MCO around 8:30. That's 90 minutes before your flight, you haven't checked luggage or gone through security yet (which can be slow), and that's if everything goes well.

It would be too tight for me. If you want other flight options, check flying out of Melbourne. Smaller airport = less lines = easier security. Drive time is about the same as that to MCO.

mean? no I really am nice :) My opinion is that she can make it. If she carries off her own luggage she should be out of the terminal at 6:30 at the latest. Jump in a cab or pre arranged transportation and boom to the airport and on her way home. No I cant say for sure she wont get caught by a snag and miss her flight. the ship has been known to be late but that is not likely. Its just my opinion.

mean? no I really am nice :) My opinion is that she can make it. If she carries off her own luggage she should be out of the terminal at 6:30 at the latest. Jump in a cab or pre arranged transportation and boom to the airport and on her way home. No I cant say for sure she wont get caught by a snag and miss her flight. the ship has been known to be late but that is not likely. Its just my opinion.

In other words, she can but she might not. ;)