MS Westerdam Sail-Away-December 20, 2014

aliaschief

The passengers better hustle if Westerdam really leaves at 4. I notice that the schedule has changed so there are fifteen minutes between each planned departure.

Per the port agent, several of those 46 are independent; in other words; no clue as to their means of getting to FLL, their ETA, etc

PE Pilot just boarded WEDM

The Westie will be mine also - unfortunately it won't be until April 2016 tho'. :( Looking foward to Hawaii Tahiti from San Diego.:)

It is getting hard to wait, but I do remember when it was more than a year out. So looking forward to getting onboard.

Deb

Per the port agent, several of those 46 are independent; in other words; no clue as to their means of getting to FLL, their ETA, etc

PE Pilot just boarded WEDM

Is it true that due to a recent change in CPB regulations, on closed loop cruises where passports are not required, PAX who miss sailaway are no longer allowed to board at a foreign port even if they have a passport, on a closed loop EVERYBODY must do the complete loop?

If so, I'd REALLY hate to miss sailaway.

Roy