What's your go to drink??

Pesseh0729

The classic Gin & Tonic. Tanqueray 10 preferred, but regular Tanqueray will do (or Bombay Sapphire). It's "light" enough to drink during the day and classic for evening, as well. When I say light, I don't mean you can drink a lot of it and not get very drunk - you can -- I just mean light as far as flavor goes. Also tonic water is super high in calories. At home, I'll buy diet tonic, but bars/ships typically don't carry it.

RCCL Mojitos are the best I have ever tasted on land or sea. Hence, it is the first drink I purchase aboard. Between them and Vodka/soda with a twist, I pretty much stay with those two.

However, don't miss out on Molecular bar if you're ever on Solstice class. The Hummingbird was absolutely delightful!:D

My go to drink is always a Cosmo, followed by a Cape Cod (vodka and cranberry juice). Then if I'm lucky and the bartenders know how to make or have the ingredients, I'll ask for a banana daiquiri and a Chocolate Monkey.

The classic Gin & Tonic. Tanqueray 10 preferred, but regular Tanqueray will do (or Bombay Sapphire). It's "light" enough to drink during the day and classic for evening, as well. When I say light, I don't mean you can drink a lot of it and not get very drunk - you can -- I just mean light as far as flavor goes. Also tonic water is super high in calories. At home, I'll buy diet tonic, but bars/ships typically don't carry it.

My grandfather used to drink Tanqueray and tonics. You can DEFINITELY get very drunk off them! I can't drink them because of him...

If you're concerned about calories, vodka soda is the way to go. They can be dangerous too!

Margaritas made with Patron on the rocks..... not frozen! My last cruise I slipped one of the bartenders at the sky bar a 10 the first day of the cruise and he hooked me up with real nice drinks the whole week...not the weak almost Shirley Temple version like you get at most restaurants!

When I drink my favorite beer (Corona Extra), I usually get it with a Remy Martin on the rocks! :cool:

oooh! Gin make you sin! :cool:

Margaritas made with Patron on the rocks..... not frozen! My last cruise I slipped one of the bartenders at the sky bar a 10 the first day of the cruise and he hooked me up with real nice drinks the whole week...not the weak almost Shirley Temple version like you get at most restaurants!

When I drink my favorite beer (Corona Extra), I usually get it with a Remy Martin on the rocks! :cool:

Will def try this

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I order exactly 1 Long Island Ice Tea when I am cruising. I don't drink whatsoever at home, so that is my splurge for being on a vacation without my kids. Alcohol just puts me to sleep and I don't want to sleep my vacation away.

Dark and Stormy made with Goslings Black Seal rum or Big Black Dick :eek: dark rum ( there really is such a thing) and Goslings ginger beer. Refreshing, tasty , and not so sweet that you feel like you are drinking dessert.

• 4 weeks later...