123 Go - Verandas Get All 3 Perks (for Alaska & Europe) Now through Feb 1

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I noticed that Celebrity has modified the current 123 go offer, where verandas now get all 3 perks, for Alaska & Europe, now through Feb 1, 2015.

Here's a link to the offer : http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/123go

As always, please refer to the terms and conditions for details. Hope this is helpful to our members !

Well, I got this email and checked the prices. I haven't been paying much attention recently, but they seemed VERY high under this special. I hope this doesn't become permanent, some of us who would not take advantage of the drink package don't want to have our cruise fares increased to cover it. . .I'd rather have the option of going bare bones and paying for extras if I decide I want them.

Quite right.Price of our cruise did go up. It would cost us $910 more to get this 1,2,3 special..

save us $192 gratuities, get $200 OBC and would we drink more than $500 to make it worth it?? Never had a bar bill that high on all our cruises!

Darn Would of liked this special without the huge increase!:)

Well, I got this email and checked the prices. I haven't been paying much attention recently, but they seemed VERY high under this special. I hope this doesn't become permanent, some of us who would not take advantage of the drink package don't want to have our cruise fares increased to cover it. . .I'd rather have the option of going bare bones and paying for extras if I decide I want them.

I agree with you!😃

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

An email was also sent to me today about this offer. Instead of being addressed to me, it was sent to Alice (my dear mother who has been gone now for almost 3 years. :rolleyes:)

chamima - It's just for booking Veranda's in Alaska and Europe. Booking a CC or higher last through the 28th. ;)

Just went to check prices for an Alaska cruise we'd like to take in 2016 and after realizing there was no offer went back and read the fine print. Alaska and Europe sailings must be in 2015 to take advantage of the 123 Go offer! Guess we'll have to keep watching :D

Thank you for posting this here. We managed to get all 3 offers on our Scandinavia cruise ($300 OBC, prepaid gratuities and Classic Beverage for 2) by paying only $300 more. I didn't receive this special offer email and would have missed it without your post.

Cheers!

Thank you for posting this here. We managed to get all 3 offers on our Scandinavia cruise ($300 OBC, prepaid gratuities and Classic Beverage for 2) by paying only $300 more. I didn't receive this special offer email and would have missed it without your post.

Cheers!

Hi Nekzaadvakll,

Glad it worked out for you. I'm always passionate about helping our members !

I'm confused.

I thought the all-inclusive offer was good until Feb. 28th.

This now says Feb. 1st.

:confused:

It only applied to concierge send above before.

We usually book in Aqua.

We are cruising in February and I was planning on booking while onboard.

Just verifying that I'm still ok.

I am booked on the 14 day med cruise 30th August. I have 2 of the 1,2,3 go offers, gratuities and classic drinks package. After reading this post, I went onto the celebrity web site and went through the booking process using captains club number etc. in a similar grade CC stateroom to the one I have, booking today would have been just over £800 more expensive than I am paying now. I won't bother if it costs £800 for $300 OBC!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is quite confusing, I booked with my TA yesterday and she said I could only have two offers on my veranda and that it only applied to concierge class and above

Can someone confirm whether this is right or wrong for me please

This is quite confusing, I booked with my TA yesterday and she said I could only have two offers on my veranda and that it only applied to concierge class and above

Unless this is a North America perk only, I would recheck with your TA today. Was it a booking for Europe or Alaska!

The cruise line is trying hard to increase the convenience of paying for gratuities, drinks, etc offered by these programs by including them in cruise purchase fees. Increasingly, it seems opting out of these offers to get a more bare-bones price can mean having to choose a lesser cabin category.

Hi Compman9,

I noticed you are in the UK. It's possible the current promo is not available for UK guests, but I suggest asking your TA to check. Hope this helps !

I just took advantage of this offer on our 10 day Med cruise in September. I too was unaware of this offer so thank you Host Andy. We had previously booked this cruise 2 weeks ago and rec'd Beverage package and OBC. When I called the rep was totally unaware of this promotion but she did look into it and agreed we were entitled to it at the prevailing cruise fare which was 100.00 more than our original booking price, but with gratuities being 240.00 it was worth changing to the new promo.

My question is it standard that it takes up to 10 days for the credit for the gratuities to post on the My Celebrity account? That is what the rep told me. Has anyone else had the same experience?

I just took advantage of this offer on our 10 day Med cruise in September. I too was unaware of this offer so thank you Host Andy. We had previously booked this cruise 2 weeks ago and rec'd Beverage package and OBC. When I called the rep was totally unaware of this promotion but she did look into it and agreed we were entitled to it at the prevailing cruise fare which was 100.00 more than our original booking price, but with gratuities being 240.00 it was worth changing to the new promo.

My question is it standard that it takes up to 10 days for the credit for the gratuities to post on the My Celebrity account? That is what the rep told me. Has anyone else had the same experience?

Yes, that seems to be pretty routine.

I just booked a concierge level for the Reflection March 28th sailing. It stated I would recieve all three choices but after booking only the 300 onboard credit showed up.

My question is why are they prompting me to pay gratuities when they are supposed to be prepaid?

Why doesnt the promo show up as info after you book the cruise?

And since I never had onboard credit before sailing if I book something now before sailing can I use that onboard credit?

Thanks for any help with this!

Francine

I monitor prices very carefully because we have a budget for the cruises we want - the less we have to pay, the more days we can cruise. When I book I lose part or all of my deposit if I cancel, so I have to choose carefully.

It may be different in the US market because you can always cancel and re-book, but in my country Celebrity's prices have risen sky-high, especially for Europe. The most interesting fact is that the promo says: 123-Go- FOR FREE suggesting you get a bonus package. But when you compare prices with and without the promotion you become aware that you pay for the privilege.

Let me give you two examples ( there are many more): The standard price for a balcony cabin on a Baltic Cruise was 1630 Euros which was very good, but it was the beginning of the season. When you entered the promo code, the price jumped to 2350 Euros. (Add 15% for prices in US-$)

The price for a New Zealand cruise we were considering was around 1800 Euros for a C3 balcony as quoted on the website. When you entered the promo code the price suddenly was 2500 Euros ( you only get 2 perks for cruises outside of Europe).

Of course it is easy to say: there is no gift horse - that's marketing - prices didn't change for me etc. But for me there's a definite smell . The same thing happened to us when we tried to book a cruise onboard with a similar promotion last year: the cruise representative gave us the price which she found in her computer, added the beverage package and the OBC - and withdrew the offer a day later. HQ had told her that the price WITH the promotion was about a third higher - which was exactly the cost if we had BOUGHT the package and the OBC. We cancelled the option and later booked with another cruise line at a reasonable price.

I had booked a 11 day on the Solstice to Alaska for this Sept while on the Silhouette last June. For booking onboard we got our 1B for the 1C price as well as the bev pkg. Saw Host Andy's message and called my TA who called Celebrity and the new 123 promo was applied, I didn't lose my cabin and there was even a $10pp price drop since I'd booked!! Celebrity sent a new invoice showing the bev pkg, obc and new pricing however the grats were still showing as being owed. My TA called back and the Celebrity rep said that Accounting has to reverse the grats charge on the booking and that can take up to 2 weeks. They'll be sending a new invoice as soon as it's all updated.

So excited, especially since we had to cancel our Feb Caribbean cruise due to a family illness!

I just booked a concierge level for the Reflection March 28th sailing. It stated I would recieve all three choices but after booking only the 300 onboard credit showed up.

My question is why are they prompting me to pay gratuities when they are supposed to be prepaid?

I have the same question.... why if I booked concierge class for Europe 2016 and they show the $300 OBC why does it ask for the gratutity and not ask me about the drink package??? Donna