Blu Menus on Connie

rob12782

Does anyone have any recent Blu menus on Connie? More specifically, the 5 night Western Caribbean itinerary. Been a couple years since our last celebrity cruise, but we always enjoyed Blu on our Solstice trips. Any other opinions of Blu on Connie also welcome since it's our first time on M class!

Does anyone have any recent Blu menus on Connie? More specifically, the 5 night Western Caribbean itinerary. Been a couple years since our last celebrity cruise, but we always enjoyed Blu on our Solstice trips. Any other opinions of Blu on Connie also welcome since it's our first time on M class!

I'm trying to take pictures of the menu each day to post later. Our cruise finishes this Thursday

Sent from my 831C using Forums mobile app

There is no Blu on Constellation. Not unless they've added it recently.

All of the M-class ships have been "solsticized" which included adding deck 11 cabins and Blu as well as an additional specialty restaurant.

This was night one. Let me know if it comes through and is readable. At home I use photobucket but my phone has a photo button that MIGHT do the job.

Never mind, looks like it didn't post. Will have to wait til I get home.

Just got off the Connie yesterday and loved Blu. They took almost half of the upper main dining room for it.

Rollie

Hey Rollie, looks like we were ships passing. We were on the Connie in November and December.

To the OP: Yes, there is Blu on the Connie. I don't believe the menu has changed since they started Blu. I love breakfast there. Dinner gets to be a bit of same old, same old after a while, but it's much quieter than the MDR which also suffers from repetitive menus.

I thought I was loosing my marbles. But no ...... I just looked at the 2013 brochure which was the last time we were on Constellation and there is (was) no Blu. However, the latest version has it now added on the port side of the upper level MDR. Must have missed that one.

Apologies for any confusion.

I thought I was loosing my marbles. But no ...... I just looked at the 2013 brochure which was the last time we were on Constellation and there is (was) no Blu. However, the latest version has it now added on the port side of the upper level MDR. Must have missed that one.

Apologies for any confusion.

We first sailed Constellation February 2014, it was there then but pretty new. In fact thinking back I think she had been in dry dock just a few months before. Maybe that's when it was added.

Sometimes the crew goes above and beyond (basically always). I asked Tijana, the Maitre de, for copies of the menu the other day and at breakfast this morning she gave me original menus for each day to take home with me. Will scan them in when I'm home a week from now and post them.

Sometimes the crew goes above and beyond (basically always). I asked Tijana, the Maitre de, for copies of the menu the other day and at breakfast this morning she gave me original menus for each day to take home with me. Will scan them in when I'm home a week from now and post them.

Excellent! Thanks again for doing that....looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back! :D

Just returned from the Reflection in AQ and the menu was the same as last year on my 5 night Connie cruise (minus 2 nights....) I am with you in AQ for the Mar 21 sailing and I expect the same. It was the same great quality last year and last week! I was not disappointed!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed BLU on Connie 5 day cruise 1/24..very nice layout of the dining room, great food and service.

Sorry...no menus to post but they followed the usual order. We took one night off to relax in the buffet after a huge lunch in one of the specialty restsurants..,

FYI, they offered a specialty lunch each sea day...one at Ocean Liners and one at Tuscan...enjoyed them both but Tuscan was our favorite!

My review is taking a little longer to finish up than I thought. In the meantime I have the scans of the five nights of Blu done. Our cruise started on a Saturday so that would be the first day of this cycle, our last night was Wednesday. Not sure if you start on a different day if they run differently.

Blu Saturday Menu.pdf

Blu Sunday Menu.pdf

Blu Monday Menu.pdf

Blu Tuesday Menu.pdf

Blu Wednesday Menu.pdf