UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

Has anyone tried the Margarita Cerveza?? I know they are made 2 different ways at most places-

1: Typical Margarita with a Corona upside down into the drink

2: A Corona with a margarita on top.

I was wondering which way they do it on NCL.

Great drink...the first way uses a 7 oz Coronita bottle, while the second method could easily be made on board splitting a 12 oz bottle between 2 pint glasses and then filling the top off with frozen Margarita mix. ;)

As stated earlier on our Escape cruise, there were only a few of the cocktails on the list that couldn't be made and it was at the "Pool Bar" while the reason was quickly stated as "we don't have X liquer etc. available to make that drink recipe."

Last week, someone posted pics of the bar menus on the Escape. I noticed there were NO martinis listed. Did you order any martinis? If so, what bars were you able to order them at? We are going in august and want to introduce my sister to the lovely world of martinis!

Awesome drink!!! Added to the list :D

You are seriously the most awesome person on this whole board. I downloaded your list, but then was on some other threads where people posted drink menus or other drinks of choice. I added it to you list. Not sure if you are interested, but if you are ... please see attached:) My June Getaway cruise is going to be awesome. I will have this in hand!

NCL UBP FAV DRINKS.xls

Last week, someone posted pics of the bar menus on the Escape. I noticed there were NO martinis listed. Did you order any martinis? If so, what bars were you able to order them at? We are going in august and want to introduce my sister to the lovely world of martinis!

No worries. I'm a martini lover and had them all week at all of the bars across Escape. True not many are posted on the various menus but just keep this tucked in your back pocket and handy and you won't have any problems at all.

A few I found on the various menus were:

Cagneys Speakesy Martini

Cucumber Basil Twist Martini

Le Fizz Martini

Appletini

Espresso Martini

They know most of the popular drinks and if you tell them the ingredients and they have all ingredients at that particular bar (which they should) they will be happy to make them

You are seriously the most awesome person on this whole board. I downloaded your list, but then was on some other threads where people posted drink menus or other drinks of choice. I added it to you list. Not sure if you are interested, but if you are ... please see attached:) My June Getaway cruise is going to be awesome. I will have this in hand!

VOILA!

Thanks for the added drinks.

I have added the new ones and now sorted each individual drink group alphabetically so you can find the drinks more easily: no more searching up and down within group for drink.

New and improved list attached

NCL UBP FAV DRINKS.xls

VOILA!

I have added the new ones and now sorted each individual drink group alphabetically so you can find the drinks more easily: no more searching up and down within group for drink.

how do you order, will the bar tenders know these drinks by there name?

PS thanks for the list!

VOILA!

You are the gift that keeps on giving :)

how do you order, will the bar tenders know these drinks by there name?

PS thanks for the list!

Yep. That's right. Ask for the drink off the list. If they don't know or give you a confused look, just hand them the list so they can read for themselves and make it.

Never had one bartender to refuse to make anything on the list, with the exception that they might not have had ALL the ingredients at that particular bar.

In my 7 days on the Escape, this only happened with 1 drink on the list: The Rum Cake which was ordered at POOL BAR and I verified they did not have the Godiva Dark Liquer at that particular bar. Other than that every other drink on the list was made and I did indeed make it through the "original" list (which has grown a bit since then).

No worries. I'm a martini lover and had them all week at all of the bars across Escape. True not many are posted on the various menus but just keep this tucked in your back pocket and handy and you won't have any problems at all.

Cagneys Speakesy Martini

Le Fizz Martini

Appletini

Espresso Martini

They know most of the popular drinks and if you tell them the ingredients and they have all ingredients at that particular bar (which they should) they will be happy to make them

Sweet! My very first martini was a bomb pop on the Pearl. I can't wait to try it again. Have the list of "off menu" drinks I want to request ready to go!

Cagneys Speakesy Martini

Le Fizz Martini

Appletini

Espresso Martini

We had a pistachio martini on the Epic last year. It was amazing! Surprisingly there isn't any pistachio in the drink.

Cagneys Speakesy Martini

Le Fizz Martini

Appletini

Espresso Martini

The Cucumber Basil Twist Martini rocks!

Pain killer- rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, nutmeg

I also like any drinks with blue Curacao. Cant think if any names right now.

Im not a huge drinker so when we were on the Getaway in Nov. We drank whatever was the cheapest on the menu. We noticed each bar had different prices for the same drink. No idea why that was? Anyway we have the UBP for next November so im looking forward to trying all these new drinks!!

Last time we were in Curacao, i had a drink called an Electric Smurf...made with blue Curacao of course!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

Just back from epic, the bar menus are very much reduced in number of drinks so if you remember this paper version is a godsend.

However most bars had a card holder with many of the old drinks behind the bar for bartenders to look up drinks if you asked for one they couldn't remember so forgetting the list won't be the end of the world. I was surprised to see cosmo's were no longer on bar menus and very few of the older martinis like espresso martini...