What do you look forward to on future cruises?

I look forward to seeing my luggage outside my cabin. That's my last worry and I know from then on it's all good.

Then comes the security that you won't be naked for the rest of the cruise or wearing the same outfit you came aboard in -- or, for heavens sake, need to shop in the 'onboard shops' and need to take out a 2nd mortgage (LOL)

As you say, then it is ALL GOOD!

• 4 months later...

We have booked Harmony so we can experience the new attraction that is being added of a waterslide and know that Her Majesty of the Seas is going to continue cruising in the Royal fleet from PC after a refurb that will include the addition of a waterslide on her.

So what I am looking forward to is for Royal to put waterslides on more of their ships, hopefully as they go into their normal 5 year cycle refurb.

At some point in the future, ports in Cuba will probably be added to itineraries and that will be interesting as well.

Currently I look forward to the dates for September 2016 being released.

Next I look forward to booking that perfect cabin.

Love looking at the countdown clock once booked.

The excitement, the anticipation and then stepping on the ship and hearing the first "BING" of my seapass, first lunch in the windjammer and opening my cabin door for the first time.....

<sigh>

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

:what: I believe Sept 2016 is released. We have 6 cruises booked after that. Do you mean Sept 2017

I always look forward to turning that cellphone off. I am too connected and it is awesome to really relax and not worry about work or other things at home. Everything is still there when I turn it back on at the end of the week!

I look forward to just being on the ship. Sailing through the water; seeing nothing but the open sea. No cleaning, no shopping, no cooking, no phones and no TV. I look forward to the nightly entertainment - a full week of "date nights", and wine with dinner every night. And, I look forward to the hot tubs. Don't like the pools - but a daily dip in a hot tub makes me happy.

I look forward to being on a ship that still has the Viking Crown lounge open to everyone. On the Oasis, it is only for suite and Pinnacle members, and that's the way it is now, but I look forward to being able to go to that lounge on a different ship and still enjoy a drink and the view of the ship and the ocean.

For me, it's sipping that first frozen drink at the Pool Bar or Sky Bar while meeting all the wonderful folks from the Roll Call...and then...feeling that first movement of the ship pulling away from the pier...all the months of countdown and anticipation become real at that very moment...what a feeling!

I look forward to just being on the ship. Sailing through the water; seeing nothing but the open sea. No cleaning, no shopping, no cooking, no phones and no TV. I look forward to the nightly entertainment - a full week of "date nights", and wine with dinner every night. And, I look forward to the hot tubs. Don't like the pools - but a daily dip in a hot tub makes me happy.

I like that idea of a 'full week of date nights'.....looking for ward to some this coming November when we return to Navigator, the very first ship we sailed on and discovered we enjoyed cruising.

I look forward to my big aft cabin balcony where I can hang out and read my Kindle in peace, too. Looking out at the water and listening to music on my mp3 player. Doing puzzles in my puzzle book while the steward is cleaning my cabin. My daily foo-foo drink. Browsing the shops. Adding to my little ship collection. Daily walk around the jogging track. Food I don't have to cook. The list goes on...

I think 50% of our my cruise experience is anticipation. We normally book about a year in advance and spend that year shopping, planning, shopping, discussing, shopping. Our next cruise is March, 2016 and this weekend is "girls weekend". We are taking a 90 minute ferry ride to our nearest outlet shopping area and to spend the day. We'll then spend the ferry ride home discussing our purchases over a couple glasses of wine and go to dinner upon landing. By the time the cruise comes and we hear that first "bing" we are all so excited !:)