What do you look forward to on future cruises?

I just read that on Harmony of the Seas, there will be an adult water slide.....and I am looking forward to that.

I enjoyed the Allure, and always enjoy the flowrider on the ships that have it, but a waterslide is a great addition to the fun.

Question is, can they add it to some of the other ships when they go into drydock?

There are topics about what you 'wish' Royal would put on their ships....and if that is what you want to include here....fine.

I look forward to that first moment when you board the ship, the excitement and anticipation of what's to come.

I look forward to having my meals prepared for me everyday, not having to think about going to the supermarket after work.

I look forward to finding a nice, quiet, warm spot where I can sit and read my Kindle in peace.

I look forward to any cruise I get to take, they are few and far in between :(

I have been on 2 and our 3rd is in April 2016...but the most exciting part for me is seeing the ship as well pull in....and then the chills that run through my body as we are boarding the ship!

- Continued innovation in ship design, amenities & decor

- New & exciting itineraries (in relatively safe regions of the world)

- More (and varied) live music venues from 4pm - 10pm each day to enjoy before and after dinner (since most production shows have become redundant & mundane in nature)

- Competitive pricing of packages that integrate a river cruising component

I am looking forward to the Anthem of the Seas maiden voyage in April to experience some of the above. :)

I look forward to that first moment when you board the ship, the excitement and anticipation of what's to come.

I look forward to having my meals prepared for me everyday, not having to think about going to the supermarket after work.

I look forward to finding a nice, quiet, warm spot where I can sit and read my Kindle in peace.

We have the same expectations - don't need the current fads - a good book, sea breeze and solitude (and good food:))

We noticed the slides on the Carnival and Disney ships when we left on the Freedom last year and thought that they looked like a lot of fun. I'd like to give it a try as well. I'm sure our kids would love it.

Tom

I just read that on Harmony of the Seas, there will be an adult water slide.....and I am looking forward to that.

I enjoyed the Allure, and always enjoy the flowrider on the ships that have it, but a waterslide is a great addition to the fun.

Question is, can they add it to some of the other ships when they go into drydock?

There are topics about what you 'wish' Royal would put on their ships....and if that is what you want to include here....fine.

:mad:

I look forward to the end of BOGOHO and other non-sale "sales".

Agree !!! Just a scam to confuse us; especially new cruisers.

Might as well go to Carnival ( boy I must really be P.O. 'ed) or NCL:mad:

Edited by scootersdad

I would love a water slide too, but will have to wait until Harmony is built. For now I will gladly take everything a cruise has to offer.

I enjoyed Allure when we cruised on her, in July 2014. But I won't say it is my favorite ship....we just returned from a cruise on Indy, and Indy is large enough for me and maybe even Navigator (which we are going on for a second time soon) is better than the supersized Oasis class.....but the lure of the waterslide on Harmony, would encourage me to cruise on her when she comes out.

Look forward to continued new product from Royal with new ships and refurbs and continued retweaking of iteneraries. Will do Panama Canal would consider anything the new ships sail just cuz and definitely going on a Royal ship with a waterside because at almost 50 I am still a kid inside.

Adding tall items at a later date rarely looks good. The rock wall on Majesty, the slide on Sunshine are a couple of examples. I do like the ones on the Disney ships that go around the ship

Look forward to continued new product from Royal with new ships and refurbs and continued retweaking of iteneraries. Will do Panama Canal would consider anything the new ships sail just cuz and definitely going on a Royal ship with a waterside because at almost 50 I am still a kid inside.

I enjoy the waterslide on Labadee, but hate the walk up to the top, because it is 'cut out' into the mountain that it was built on. The steps are a little challenging to manage, especially without shoes on.

So a waterslide on the ship will be great.....and I am still a kid inside, as well, and I am over 60.

Currently I look forward to the dates for September 2016 being released.

Next I look forward to booking that perfect cabin.

Love looking at the countdown clock once booked.

The excitement, the anticipation and then stepping on the ship and hearing the first "BING" of my seapass, first lunch in the windjammer and opening my cabin door for the first time.....

<sigh>

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk