2015 Drinks and Cocktail list & Prices

and when you bought the packages you said you would not, was the gratuity included? Did you order something over $ limit and found the balance on your bill? We will also NEVER buy this package (;)) but when we do onboard, I want to make sure there are no surprises.

The gratuity is included in your initial purchase of a package.

If you order something over the limit, you will be charged the difference plus 18% gratuity.

• 2 weeks later...
OR.....get your Diamond drinks for free and call it good.

Some of us haven't gotten to Diamond yet. Poor us. Poor Pathetic souls who have to choose to either pay per drink or get a package. Does this mean we shouldn't drink at all until we get to Diamond? Because your post smacks of "If you haven't made Diamond, you need to just stay to the non-alcoholic drinks."

• 1 month later...
Don't get too excited Amanda, I thought this was great as well, until I saw that it was originally posted in March of this year and I am sure the drink prices have increased by now.

Oh yeah... I was the OP and the prices went up pretty much within a week from me posting in March. We cruised the begining of April and could at least use the list as a reference to try new drinks. The Bartenders at least knew how to make them since they had only removed the drink menus a month prior to our Cruise.

By now, I assume that most, especially the pool bartenders will no longer know how to make many of those fru fru drinks on that list.

dp

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping for a solid update to this thread. We were shocked at the drink prices on the Oasis this past May, 2015. We thought it maybe was due to the ship. Sounds as though it's across the board though.

I used to get Captain Morgan's on the rocks, or sometimes mixed with Coke, and on our first few cruises ('12, '14) it was around $6.50 (and i think that may have included the tip). On the Oasis this year I think it was closer to $9.50. All the prices were nuts. We were shocked! It really has gotten out of hand!

Dan

Edited by The Fun Researcher

• 3 months later...

Bumping this up - Will be on the Freedom in a few weeks and we are just wondering if anyone thinks that the bar tenders will know how to make any of these.....This is such a great list - I cant wait to try some of these.....if possible.

• 4 weeks later...
The list is good but I'm curious about the straight whiskey prices like bourbon. They're priced per glass but how many ounces are in a glass?

I'm assuming it would be their standard shot size. I'm guessing either 1.25oz or 1.5oz

dp

• 2 weeks later...

Finding this thread so helpful. But I am still wondering: Is the only difference between Ultimate and Premium packages the inclusion of fresh squeezed OJ and premium coffee drinks at the Ultimate level? In other words, are all alcoholic drinks/cocktails/high end bourbon available at the Premium level? It looks to me like Premium would include all alcohol, not just rail brands. Thanks!

Finding this thread so helpful. But I am still wondering: Is the only difference between Ultimate and Premium packages the inclusion of fresh squeezed OJ and premium coffee drinks at the Ultimate level? In other words, are all alcoholic drinks/cocktails/high end bourbon available at the Premium level? It looks to me like Premium would include all alcohol, not just rail brands. Thanks!

The alcoholic drinks are the same for Premium and Ultimate.

Ultimate adds fresh squeezed juices, specialty coffees and teas, and bottled sparkling water.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for that!

Just wondering if there is some info on the mid range bottles of wine?

And can I get that sent to the cabin?

OR, I saw someone posted on my search, they "gifted" themselves a bottle of champagne through the Cruise Personaliser (ie pre-paid??), can I also order whilst on the ship?

Thanks for that!

Just wondering if there is some info on the mid range bottles of wine?

And can I get that sent to the cabin?

OR, I saw someone posted on my search, they "gifted" themselves a bottle of champagne through the Cruise Personaliser (ie pre-paid??), can I also order whilst on the ship?

Here is a recent wine list which should give you an idea of pricing:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49238603&postcount=13

Besides restaurants, you can buy bottles of wine at bars and from room service. Some ships have a VIntages wine bar which will have a different wine list. You can take any of your purchased bottles back to your stateroom.

Thanks for posting this list. SO HELPFUL! I cut and pasted it into an email I sen to myself, so I can bring it up quickly and easily on my phone when I'm on board so my DW and I can have a complete list to choose from when we can't decide what we want .... or we've already had a bit too much to remember all our choices .... :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

Besides restaurants, you can buy bottles of wine at bars and from room service. Some ships have a VIntages wine bar which will have a different wine list. You can take any of your purchased bottles back to your stateroom.

That is interesting as another cruiser also sailed in January and posted both new and old wine lists. He cruised out of Tampa. Big difference between the Spanish cruise (Rhapsody) and the Caribbean (Brilliance). As an example Clos de Bois on the Spanish is $30 and $45 on the Caribbean. Also similar for the Estancia. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2300090&highlight=wine Does anyone have a recent wine list from the Explorer? Right now there they are a little cheaper on gifts and gear.

• 1 month later...

We will be sailing on Liberty of Seas from Galveston on 28-Aug-16. I am looking for the latest "Liberty of the Seas" drink menu or prices of 16oz american beer, baileys liquor, cocktails (lava flow, pina colada, Coco Loco, Labadoozie) & 500ml bottle water. Request someone please assist

• 1 month later...
I found 10 new drinks I want to try in December ....I hope they still sell the 10 drink punch card!!!!

We got off the Allure on Sept. 25th. They had stopped selling the 10 drink punch card that week. We were disappointed.

Because it was the President's cruise they had the conference room set up with various staff from the Miami office to answer questions. We spoke with a staff member from the Presidents office about this. She sent a text to someone in corporate food and beverage to ask about it. They replied they had stopped selling them due to the new drink packages coming out.

I do not know if this means fleet wide or not or if it is only temporary or only on that cruise.

One never knows about info from RC.

• 2 weeks later...

We got off the Allure on Sept. 25th. They had stopped selling the 10 drink punch card that week. We were disappointed.

Because it was the President's cruise they had the conference room set up with various staff from the Miami office to answer questions. We spoke with a staff member from the Presidents office about this. She sent a text to someone in corporate food and beverage to ask about it. They replied they had stopped selling them due to the new drink packages coming out.

I do not know if this means fleet wide or not or if it is only temporary or only on that cruise.

One never knows about info from RC.

This price list seems old. How did the prices on your last cruise seems to match with the OP of this thread?

Does anyone know where an updated 2016 list is located?