Wicked excited!!!

albingirl

No matter how many times we've cruised, it's always the same. The night before we embark, I am so excited I could burst. Fun in the sun for the next week with our son and beloved daughter-in-law.:)

We are one week out and I too, am so excited! This is our 5th cruise and it is still just as exciting as the first one we went on in 2015. Enjoy your time! :)

I know that feeling as well even though I haven't booked our first HAL cruise yet. I'm still waiting for the cruise we want to be opened for booking. I'm so excited it's all I can think about. I'm checking the HAL website every day. :D

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. Just the idea of the space savers for parking in Boston, and the trains and buses being shut down, with all the snow, has made my family more anxious to get to warm weather. They are the sweetest people and I am so excited to greet them with open arms tomorrow.

No matter how many times we've cruised, it's always the same. The night before we embark, I am so excited I could burst. Fun in the sun for the next week with our son and beloved daughter-in-law.:)

Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

Glad to hear the excitement and hope you have a good time. Hoping no one next to you is a smoker as I know how you feel about that , but remember, it is permitted, so fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks everyone. The best part of this is concerning the upsell offer that came to me. Oh. Would you like an upgrade? Oh, that was a no brainer. Please upgrade my son and his wife please. They are now in a verandah. Sweet. Tough winter for them. So exciting! She was so cute< said oh, I would like the side of the bed that faces the ocean so I can wake up to that! My son said, "I would like the side of the bed that wakes up to you". Oh my! Do I love this how much!!:)

I know I will sound just like you, the night before our cruise in May. Just about two months away, seems like a long time but here before we know it! So enjoy yourselves, you'll be on cruise! And that's a most awesome place to be. :D Happy cruising, albingirl and family. Enjoy your week.

Lorie

I know I will sound just like you, the night before our cruise in May. Just about two months away, seems like a long time but here before we know it! So enjoy yourselves, you'll be on cruise! And that's a most awesome place to be. :D Happy cruising, albingirl and family. Enjoy your week.

Lorie

You are very kind. Thank you!

It is so nice to read how happy and excited you are. Have a wonderful holiday. We leave for Florida for a lovely holiday on the Eurodam in two weeks and I am getting SO excited. I wish you and your family all the best.:)