Are Itinerary Changes Rare or Often?

I have another question. I was looking at a Navigator Cruise for a "7 Nights Eastern Caribbean Cruise" on Nov. 27. It's the only Eastern Cruise this boat is doing around those months...

My question.. Do itineraries every/ often change for cruise date? I am interested in this one due to all 3 places it visits are ones I want to visit... but I wanted to know what was the chances it would change prior to the sale date (since it is the only Eastern Route it seems to be doing, I was worried it might change)?

The chance of a planned change 6 months from now is rare. I would say very rare. They plan ahead with the port folks for services, visits, etc.

The only other reason is for weather. And, that does happen, but still not common. We have not missed a scheduled port on any of the cruises below.

Me and my DH went on FOS twice last year and both time we had our itinerary change due to medical emergency... Due to our location we stopped at Nassau both time. My TA in the uk said we was really unlikely and that it is really rare.

I have another question. I was looking at a Navigator Cruise for a "7 Nights Eastern Caribbean Cruise" on Nov. 27. It's the only Eastern Cruise this boat is doing around those months...

My question.. Do itineraries every/ often change for cruise date? I am interested in this one due to all 3 places it visits are ones I want to visit... but I wanted to know what was the chances it would change prior to the sale date (since it is the only Eastern Route it seems to be doing, I was worried it might change)?

Navigator will be doing 6 or 8 night cruises from Fort Lauderdale starting early in November. The 8 nights are eastern

In 16 cruises, if I remember right, we only had one missed port due to a medical emergency. So, I would say it is very rare.

November 28th is also close to the end of hurricane season, so a change is unlikely.

15 cruises - 2 changes. One was the wind and the second was a flu outbreak

in Mexico.