Park Cafe Menu

Does anyone have a full menu for the Park Café on the Oasis of the Seas.

I have eaten there before but always had the roast beef sandwich, so I really don't know what else they have to offer and am quite interested.

Are they open for breakfast?

Thanks for any help you can give.:)

They are open for breakfast, with items like egg/muffin sandwiches, wraps, breakfast burritos, oatmeal, bagels. etc.

Even if you can find a photo of the menu on the wall of Park Cafe, it won't be a full listing of all they have to offer.

Breakfast is a quick sandwich, and I fell an Egg McMuffin is better than what they serve. Parfaits too.

Lunch is a customized huge salad - the best you'll ever have, and a to-die-for fresh carved roast beef sandwich with aujus.

Breakfast is a quick sandwich, and I fell an Egg McMuffin is better than what they serve. Parfaits too.

Lunch is a customized huge salad - the best you'll ever have, and a to-die-for fresh carved roast beef sandwich with aujus.

The roast beef sandwich must be a matter of taste, Many people view the roast beef sandwich as raw meat with way too much fat and gristle. I wouldn't feed it to my dog.

The roast beef sandwiches I had, on several occasions, on Rhapsody had very little fat or gristle and were delicious.

They also had quesadillas. Not sure how authentic they were but they were very tasty. The spicy ones had a decent kick, enough for me at any rate and I like spicy food.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

The roast beef sandwich must be a matter of taste, Many people view the roast beef sandwich as raw meat with way too much fat and gristle. I wouldn't feed it to my dog.

I doubt you would find "many people" on CC who dislike the beef on weck sandwich they serve. There are people who will not eat a piece of meat unless it is overdone and cooked until dry, but that does not make this roast beef "raw meat." Do you order your prime rib well-done?

I am glad cruise ships provide so many different food choices to accommodate everyone's taste. I am particularly glad for the beef on weck. We can all find something we enjoy.

while there are few standard daily offerings( might I suggest the parma ham and brie panini) the main offering change daily. in addition to few toasted while you wait offerings, there will be at least 2-3 non green lettuce leaf salads( chicken, tuna, shrimp, etc) a soup, other lighter fare such as fruit cups, granola, and yoghurt. Breakfast often includes a few muffins or pastries plus the bagel and toppings options over where they make the lunch salads. there has also been oatmeal or sausage gravy available.

the whole POINT of beef on Weck is that it is cooked rare or medium rare with the au jus. it is SUPPOSED to have the fat. just cut it off if you don't like it( I often do) I like it with touch of horseradish and spot of the gravy. couple that with their potato soup( or their broccoli cheese) and i have the perfect light lunch.

• 1 year later...
... Lunch is a customized huge salad - the best you'll ever have, and a to-die-for fresh carved roast beef sandwich with aujus.

... the whole POINT of beef on Weck is that it is cooked rare or medium rare with the au jus. ...

Dear fellow CruiseCritic members, please avoid making the errors highlighted above -- and please teach your family and friends to avoid them too. The truth is that "au jus" -- a two-word phrase (not a single word) -- is a French culinary term that means, "with juice" (that is, "with the meat's natural juice [water, melted fat, etc.]").

Therefore, we should NEVER say, "with aujus" or "with au jus," because that is redundant. The phrase already implicitly contains the preposition, "with." Also, we should never include the definite article, "the" (with the au jus), because that makes no sense at all.

We should simply say, "I like it served 'au jus'" ... or ... "Please serve it to me with the juice(s)."

Thank you.

Edited by jg51

Dear fellow CruiseCritic members, please avoid making the errors highlighted above -- and please teach your family and friends to avoid them too. The truth is that "au jus" -- a two-word phrase (not a single word) -- is a French culinary term that means, "with juice" (that is, "with the meat's natural juice [water, melted fat, etc.]").

Therefore, we should NEVER say, "with aujus" or "with au jus," because that is redundant. The phrase already implicitly contains the preposition, "with." Also, we should never include the definite article, "the" (with the au jus), because that makes no sense at all.

We should simply say, "I like it served 'au jus'" ... or ... "Please serve it to me with the juice(s)."

Thank you.

This reply made me laugh.... our daughter teaches 7th grade language arts/reading... and it sounded like her!

It's been 30 years since I took French in high school. I really am indifferent on the distinction and why on earth do you feel the need to revive a 2 month old thread to (against cc TOS , btw) point out grammar mistakes of other posters?

Thank you.

I just called all of my family members and friends to inform them.

It's been 30 years since I took French in high school. I really am indifferent on the distinction and why on earth do you feel the need to revive a 2 month old thread to (against cc TOS , btw) point out grammar mistakes of other posters?

Obviously WAY to much time on their hands! :D :D

Thank you.

You pulled up a year old thread to give a French lesson?:cool::eek:

Thank you.

Are you saying this comes from the department of redundancy department?

I wasn't really impressed with the one I had on Brilliance. It wasn't raw, but it was full of fat and gristle. I ended up picking off the meat and eating the bun with horseradish sauce.

I do look forward to some tasty salads and whatever else they serve on Harmony. Our room's on deck 8, so it will be close. :)

I had 3 last week.

One was full of gristle. 2 were spectacular.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk