Summit Bistro On Five Menu

suite dreams

Does anyone know if Bistro On Five menu includes the hamburger and milkshakes listed on the Celebrity site? Anyone tried anything on the new menu. We were on the Equinox in December and April and these items were not on that menu. An expanded menu would be great.

We were on Summit at the end of April and Bistro on 5 menu did have hamburger and milk shake. Maybe someone who was on Summit more recently can post if these items are still on the menu.

Edited by jcpc

Hi

We just returned from the Summit on Sunday. We went to the Bistro on 5 twice and yes they have a great hamburger and fantastic shakes on the menu.

Edited by atgatari

What a great menu change. One of our favorite places for lunch due to the space. But the menu was lacking. We will be on the ship in October and I am looking forward to trying the hamburger, shakes and some of the other sand which items. I am hungry already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thanks so much for clarity

I don't if it's just me, or my old eyes :) but I have a very hard time seeing any of the photos that are attached versus embedded. Even when I click it for a larger view, I still can't really see much.

It would be nice if there was a way to see the original photo when they are attached. Maybe there is a way but I haven't been able to find it.

I don't if it's just me, or my old eyes :) but I have a very hard time seeing any of the photos that are attached versus embedded. Even when I click it for a larger view, I still can't really see much.

It would be nice if there was a way to see the original photo when they are attached. Maybe there is a way but I haven't been able to find it.

You can stretch the posted one a bit larger and clearer...if you have a touch screen like a tablet...

Upgraded menu looks grest, esp the burger and some of the specials...

How are the portion sizes for the specials like short ribs and lamb chops?

we are fans of Bistro and hope it will succeed with the upgraded menu...

Edited by hcat

• 4 weeks later...

We were just at Bistro on 5 on Saturday 9/19 on Summit. We were disappointed in the food and service. The milkshakes however were good.

The first thing that went wrong was the Steak Cobb Salad had dried candied apricots in it and not avocado as listed. We brought it to the attention of our server and he gave us some excuse that if they don't have an ingredient they use something else. HUH? We didn't buy it, in any event, candied apricots did not go with the salad, I think there was some miss communication invovled. Then it took 30 minutes from our salad to our entree. I only had a Turkey club, which was not a typical club sandwhich, just turkey, lettuce, tomato, bacon on a wedge. My husband had the Cowboy crepe which he said was fine. I had the cookies and cream milkshake, which basically tasted like a hot fudge Sunday. My DH had the salted carmel milkshake which tasted fine but was thin and not thick like a milkshake should be.

For $10 per person we were disappointed and doubt we will go back at that price.

As for burgers I got a free absolutely delicious cheeseburger with grilled onions at the Pool Grill. No need to pay $10.

Bistro on 5 opens at 11:00 AM and does not serve breakfast any longer.

Edited by CruisingChick

It is troublesome that most cruise lines are increasing prices in all their specialty restaurants but continue to cut food quality and service. After doubling prices at the Bistro you would think they would strive to show some improvement