Royal Suite Class - New Suite Program Release

Dlanco

We are hearing that the new "Suite" Perk program details will be released later today for Quantum and Oasis Class ships sailing after May 2016:

There appears to be 3 classes in the "Royal Suite Class" family:

Star class: Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Presidential Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, 2 bedroom Aqua Suite.

Skyclass: Aqua theatre suite 1 bedroom, crown loft suite, Owners suite, Royal Family Suite, Superior Grand Suite, Grand Suite

Sea class: Family connected Junior Suite, Family Suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Junior Suite

If anyone has further information post here please.

Edited by Dlanco

so those of us who sail in suites but NOT on those classes of ships will not get any benefit at all...

That is exactly what it seems like at the moment... Let's hope there is more clarification when a formal announcement is made.

OP - Lots of discussion here: http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2178736 and same info posted there earlier - post #1052 onwards :)

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

RCCL has yet to officially announce the specific details of the actual PERKS that will be aligned with the three levels. More to follow.

yeah, but.. if they will only be rolled out on Oasis and Quantum classes, then those of us who have zero interest or desire to sail those classes will not benefit

yeah, but.. if they will only be rolled out on Oasis and Quantum classes, then those of us who have zero interest or desire to sail those classes will not benefit

My DW and I have never traveled in a suite but think that for the money they pay they deserve more benefits. We will pay what we do and ride where we please and enjoy what we get for the price we pay. I don't believe there is any intent to diminish what is offered to non suite guests.

Mike

so those of us who sail in suites but NOT on those classes of ships will not get any benefit at all...

Spookwife: It does appear that the initial rollout of the "new" Perks Level classifications will only exist on the Oasis and Quantum ships. The chatter out there is that this is the start of the new program. That said it may be difficult to offer the "perks" that are being developed on ships that don't offer/have the same venues and amenities as the Oasis and Quantum Class. For example perk access to Coastal Kitchen for "Suite Class Guests" as a perk in certian tier levels could not be offered across the fleet as the venue is restricted to just the Oasis and Quantum classes.

My DW and I have never traveled in a suite but think that for the money they pay they deserve more benefits. We will pay what we do and ride where we please and enjoy what we get for the price we pay. I don't believe there is any intent to diminish what is offered to non suite guests.

Mike

I sail in suites only.. just NOT on Oasis or Quantum class ships. what I am getting at is if ONLY those classes of ships will get the new benefits, then they need to make sure any current benefits are NOT eroded for the other classes of ships, and that pricing reflects the lack of those new perks.

Spookwife: It does appear that the initial rollout of the "new" Perks Level classifications will only exist on the Oasis and Quantum ships. The chatter out there is that this is the start of the new program. That said it may be difficult to offer the "perks" that are being developed on ships that don't offer/have the same venues and amenities as the Oasis and Quantum Class. For example perk access to Coastal Kitchen for "Suite Class Guests" as a perk in certian tier levels could not be offered across the fleet as the venue is restricted to just the Oasis and Quantum classes.

That seems fair enough and having perks like that vary from ship to ship if the venue is not available is understandable but if drinks packages, gratuities, wi-fi etc might be standard perks in the Royal Suite Class, there is no reason why these cannot be introduced to the other ships at the same time.

It will certainly be interesting to see what they say in the announcement and if they mention any future roll-out plans for the rest of the fleet.

Spookwife: It does appear that the initial rollout of the "new" Perks Level classifications will only exist on the Oasis and Quantum ships. The chatter out there is that this is the start of the new program. That said it may be difficult to offer the "perks" that are being developed on ships that don't offer/have the same venues and amenities as the Oasis and Quantum Class. For example perk access to Coastal Kitchen for "Suite Class Guests" as a perk in certain tier levels could not be offered across the fleet as the venue is restricted to just the Oasis and Quantum classes.

Granted. but what about the other ones.. butler, drink packages, interweb, etc that CAN be implemented Fleet wide?

Granted. but what about the other ones.. butler, drink packages, interweb, etc that CAN be implemented Fleet wide?

So agree with you here.

Weather you like NCL or not-they at least give all suite categories free dining and beverage packages and it does not seem to be a promo anymore as this was still for 2017 sailings.

My promo was also $300.00 OBC but now it seems free Wifi and gratuities are standard.

http://www.ncl.com/promo/wave15

Royal, IMHO needs to look at ALL ships for this new suite program.

We are hearing that the new "Suite" Perk program details will be released later today for Quantum and Oasis Class ships sailing after May 2016:

There appears to be 3 classes in the "Royal Suite Class" family:

Star class: Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Presidential Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, 2 bedroom Aqua Suite.

Skyclass: Aqua theatre suite 1 bedroom, crown loft suite, Owners suite, Royal Family Suite, Superior Grand Suite, Grand Suite

Sea class: Family connected Junior Suite, Family Suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Junior Suite

If anyone has further information post here please.

This information was posted this morning at 10:55. You can follow the discussion here starting with page 53 post #1052.

Royal, IMHO needs to look at ALL ships for this new suite program.

So we're gonna beat up Royal for a program that hasn't been implemented yet?[emoji15]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So we're gonna beat up Royal for a program that hasn't been implemented yet?[emoji15]

I don't think I beat them up. I just said in so many words-what about the rest of the fleet???

I can get in beat down mode if you like!!! :p;)

^^^^ This. :)

I don't think I beat them up. I just said in so many words-what about the rest of the fleet???

I can get in beat down mode if you like!!! :p;)

We don't know that they are not. We don't know anything.

To say that all of this discussion is premature is the biggest understatement possible!

:eek:

^^^^ This. :)

We don't know that they are not. We don't know anything.

To say that all of this discussion is premature is the biggest understatement possible!

:eek:

Like that's ever stopped cruise critic before!! :D:p This ain't the first and won't be the last !! :)

Like that's ever stopped cruise critic before!! :D:p This ain't the first and won't be the last !! :)

Here's to hoping (toasting with a Clown Feet Russian Imperial Stout) they do extend it as we are on the 5/8/2016 Freedom western in a GS. ;):D

Here's to hoping (toasting with a Clown Feet Russian Imperial Stout) they do extend it as we are on the 5/8/2016 Freedom western in a GS. ;):D

Heck-I'll even add to that-earlier release too!! January!!! LOL ;)

This information was posted this morning at 10:55. You can follow the discussion here starting with page 53 post #1052.

Y'all need to jump over to the link that Patti posted.

This thread is moot. Go read the other one.

I'll even give you the DIRECT link. ;)

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2178736&page=52

Edited by Merion_Mom