New Princess sale Thursday

caribill

New sale is a 10-day sale on 10-day voyages with $10/day OBC and $10/day deposit.

(OK, it is $100 total OBC and $100 total deposit)

It includes itineraries to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, and California coastal.

Shocking.... I checked a cruise we are booked on in January today and noticed that the price is almost $2000 more now for the two of us than it was when we booked for the same category. Something tells me the prices are now artificially high to then go back to where they were for this "sale" tomorrow, but I guess only time will validate my theory.

Thanks for posting this and hoping there is some relief on prices too. I did a "share the savings" thing with some family members for the Panama Canal but so far it hasn't been worth anything. Maybe this well help and we can get them booked.

New sale is a 10-day sale on 10-day voyages with $10/day OBC and $10/day deposit.

It includes itineraries to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, and California coastal.

New bookings only for the OBC? Of course every sale so far has not covered the sailing I have booked so not holding out much hope anyway, lol.

Edited by Nezmo

Were do you see this special? All I see is "Sip and Sail".

We have FCC's that we eventually need to use...

Sale prices are starting to show. Our 10-day Mexico cruise is $50.00 per person more than the price we got under the "red, white & blue" sale back in May. There's the $100.00 per person cabin credit though, so I might call the TA tomorrow and see if we qualify for the new promo.

Been keeping an eye on 10 day Caribbean cruises for Oct 2015.

Yesterday......balcony $999 with a refundable deposit, no OBC.

Today...........balcony $1099 with NON refundable deposit, $100 OBC

Not really a sale in my opinion

Must depend on the sail date, our Oct. 2015 10 day Caribbean sailing worked like this:

Yesterday......balcony $1399 with a refundable deposit, no OBC.

Since we booked with our usual discount TA, these numbers are not our prices and we are still ahead with the TA pricing/perks, but the difference is down to a teeny number. Final due in three days, and fine print does say OBC is only for new bookings. But the price itself is a very good 21% reduction.

More than likely it's resident rates for me. I live in Florida, it was $999 yesterday for all October 10 day Caribbean sailings......didn't matter what date.

Must depend on the sail date, our Oct. 2015 10 day Caribbean sailing worked like this:

Since we booked with our usual discount TA, these numbers are not our prices and we are still ahead with the TA pricing/perks, but the difference is down to a teeny number. Final due in three days, and fine print does say OBC is only for new bookings. But the price itself is a very good 21% reduction.

Edited by cattolica

I'd call the TA and find out if she can do anything like cancel and rebook. that is a significant difference in price with additional OBC.