How long does it take to change C & A level on RCI site.

I got off my first cruise last on Friday and my points appeared today - well, half of them. I was solo paying the single supplement, so I should have received double points as I understand it. I've contacted them via the link about it, so we shall see what happens.

I had this issue-- took a few days and then fully corrected.

Actually-- I was fairly impressed with the response, as they informed me they had modified the status on other upcoming solo cruises so that I wouldn't have this problem going forward. One of the more professional experiences I have had with non-cruise staff.

Edited by denatravels

We became diamond on our cruise last week.

About how long does it take to change on RCI site.

Thanks.

I became Diamond after my last Freedom cruise which ended on 5/3 I think it was. I was expecting it to take at least 2 weeks, but it was on Royals site 6 days later. I think it varies, but it was quick recently.

Welcome to Diamond! With me it just became a pretty blue collar club!

Edited by BillOh

We became diamond on our cruise last week.

About how long does it take to change on RCI site.

Thanks.

For quite a while now, my new points have appeared exactly on Day 6 after my cruise.

I haven't changed tiers in a while, so I can't tell you that. :)

I became Diamond after my last Freedom cruise which ended on 5/3 I think it was. I was expecting it to take at least 2 weeks, but it was on Royals site 6 days later. I think it varies, but it was quick recently.

Welcome to Diamond! With me it just became a pretty blue collar club!

So now that your legal, did they take your picture off the wall outside the Diamond event? :D

I had this issue-- took a few days and then fully corrected.

Actually-- I was fairly impressed with the response, as they informed me they had modified the status on other upcoming solo cruises so that I wouldn't have this problem going forward. One of the more professional experiences I have had with non-cruise staff.

Yep! Already got an email back that they have been added in but may take 24-48 hours to show up. :) While paying double stinks, it's fun that after my cruise next summer (a 12-night!!) I will be Emerald thanks to the double points for solo cruisers!

So now that your legal, did they take your picture off the wall outside the Diamond event? :D

I take it that is a reference to my crashing the event on Freedom when I was accidentally given an invitation when I was Diamond by number of days, but not official till the cruise was over.

I take it that is a reference to my crashing the event on Freedom when I was accidentally given an invitation when I was Diamond by number of days, but not official till the cruise was over.

Well I don't recall that whole explanation in your post but yea. ;):D

Its not so much the change in level, it is when they post your last cruise points. For me this usually takes within six days, sometimes seven. Once your points are posted, you will automatically receive your next level. Now are far as receiving mail from Royal acknowledging this, that takes a lot longer.

Yep! Already got an email back that they have been added in but may take 24-48 hours to show up. :) While paying double stinks, it's fun that after my cruise next summer (a 12-night!!) I will be Emerald thanks to the double points for solo cruisers!

Try booking a JS as a solo sometime, you get an added point per night. Those points add up quickly.

Try booking a JS as a solo sometime, you get an added point per night. Those points add up quickly.

I will have to try that sometime - like when I'm not doing a super port-intensive cruise!

For this cruise though, it's going to be expensive enough with RT flights to Barcelona, lodging there for a couple of nights, and excursions for a port-intensive cruise!! :) It'll be worth it though - I have confidence!!

Hi all we are doing a B2B next April

Sydney- New Zealand - Sydney 11 days

Sydney - Seattle 25 day

We qualify as Emerald after we finish 1st leg.

Do we have to wait for RCI to post it on there site

Or are we automatically classed as Emeralds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sydney - Seattle 25 day

You have to wait. There isn't much onboard until you hit diamond, anyway.

Sydney - Seattle 25 day

This is what you do:

When you settle in on Cruise #1, find some time to chat with the Loyalty Ambassador. Tell him/her your situation: This cruise will make you Emerald. S/he should be able to take care of making that happen on Cruise #2.

:)

This is what you do:

When you settle in on Cruise #1, find some time to chat with the Loyalty Ambassador. Tell him/her your situation: This cruise will make you Emerald. S/he should be able to take care of making that happen on Cruise #2.

:)

Cheers thanks for that, just worked it out that will be Diamond after the 2nd leg ,

Happy happy [emoji322][emoji485][emoji41]