All Access Tour

Bob, is this the tour that's listed as a D+ perk?

No, the All-Access tour is much more than the free tours given to D+ and above.

The D+ tours are only bridge, galley, and theater. Actually, I think the theater may apply to D too.

The D+ tours are only bridge, galley, and theater. Actually, I think the theater may apply to D too.

Thanks Bob. We've done the theater tour a few times as D. Looking forward to doing the bridge and galley tours :)

The theater tour applies to D members also. We took it on last month Oasis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I'm taking my big sis with me on her first cruise on Indy next month. Would the paid ship tour be appreciably better than the suite tour I've been on. It was pretty extensive but I didn't see crew quarters, etc. Did see the kitchen, meet some chefs, go to the area that controls the ship.

We did an all access tour on the Radiance last year and was very interesting. We got to see places one normally would never see, such as the Crews Lounge, disposal area, print shop and lastly the Bridge.

......... and laundry, engine control room & kitchens (food prep):D

Edited by pspercy
delete sig

Dh did the All Access Tour on the Oasis last year. He loved it! It is quite long. I think he was gone 2 1/2 hours. Lots of standing and walking and climbing stairs. I did not go and he said I would have had trouble keeping up. You do get to see areas of the ship that are off limits. He especially enjoyed the kitchen and the bridge. The crew quarters were interesting, too. It's pricey, but well worth the expense. It also fills up fast and he got the last spot so if you are interested, sign up as soon as you get on ship.

Lots of standing, and a decent amount of stairs- I'd say ~8 flights or so. For the really big trips (i.e., crew level to bridge) you take the elevator.

It is expensive, but if you're really interested in seeing more of the ship, I think totally worth it, particularly on the newer ships (Oasis and Anthem). Parts of it can be kinda bland (laundry room), but the galley, bridge, engine control room and theater more than make up for it.

What's the Tour for diamonds? Is it a paid one? How do you sign up? Get invited?

There should be a card in your cabin, either on embarkation day or soon thereafter, that you fill out and return to the Concierge. (or the Loyalty Ambassador on some ships)

There should be a card in your cabin, either on embarkation day or soon thereafter, that you fill out and return to the Concierge. (or the Loyalty Ambassador on some ships)

I received the invitation card on embarkation day. Any need on return it to the concierge. This is only for the theather tour.

Edited by PR Cruisers

The card should specify if they want you to RSVP.

My card does not specifies RSVP. I just went to the theather at the date and time indicated and took the tour. The tour guide did not ask me for the card. I dont know if it works like this on all ships

We did the All Access Tour on Allure last year and it was worth every penny. A lot of walking, standing and stairs. We were required to wear long pants and close toed shoes. They did refuse one lady who showed up in capris and sandals. I was surprised they enforced it, but they would not let her go. The tour lasted several hours- at least 3 or a little longer. It was fascinating. So glad we did it.

We did the All Access Tour on Allure last year and it was worth every penny. A lot of walking, standing and stairs. We were required to wear long pants and close toed shoes. They did refuse one lady who showed up in capris and sandals. I was surprised they enforced it, but they would not let her go. The tour lasted several hours- at least 3 or a little longer. It was fascinating. So glad we did it.

Good for them, enforcing the rules!

I have been somewhat disgusted on past galley tours when they did NOT enforce them. :eek:

My son and I did the "All Access" aboard LOS last month. It was really Awesome. Great Crew aboard LOS, They answered any and all questions. I forget Who the Captains first assistant is but he was great. (I just remember he was from England). Anyhow I highly recommend and yes they did take a roll-call before the tour started. Dan