Airlifted off Anthem

Yesterday on day 2 of our cruise the worst thing happened and my father became critically I'll and as we were at sea we were airlifted to Lisbon. I have a fear of flying so being winched off was very traumatic. There were loads of passengers taking photos. If anyone has any I would really like to see some . It may sound strange / morbid but I'd like to . If anyone has any please contact me , thanks

My dad is stable in ICU ,;we are all hoping he'll recover . Royal Caribbean staff have been amazing x

Yesterday on day 2 of our cruise the worst thing happened and my father became critically I'll and as we were at sea we were airlifted to Lisbon. I have a fear of flying so being winched off was very traumatic. There were loads of passengers taking photos. If anyone has any I would really like to see some . It may sound strange / morbid but I'd like to . If anyone has any please contact me , thanks

My dad is stable in ICU ,;we are all hoping he'll recover . Royal Caribbean staff have been amazing x

Sorry to hear that.

A friend of mine is currently onboard. When she is back, I will ask here if she took any pictures.

All the best to your dad and your family!

PS: I can understand that you want to have pictures, that's fine for me.

just found a video, in spanish with the airlift from the helicopter!

hope everything is OK with your father

Wow that's somehow crazy, seems like the emergency team itself filmed it? :confused:

@newchappers: have you been airlifted also? Before or after your father?

So sorry to hear that, hoping your father recovers. Glad he is stable. The video clip taken by the emergency staff is pretty incredible. Hopefully others may be able to share photos for you.

Wow. Thanks for the link to YouTube . My dads still in an induced coma . If he survives he will definitely want to see it

And quite glad they didn't film me being wicked up. It wasn't dignified

I haven't read all your replies yet, but has anyone suggested posting a message in the roll call of this cruise?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2186103

Edited by BillOh