Sabor menu help

trying to convince sailing mates to try Sabor during our cruise in March. Navigator will be out of Fort Lauderdale so we do not eat Mexican like our Texas friends do and do not know if this is a good choice. Any help will be appreciated.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royal/media/royal/shared_assets/pdf/menu/sabor.pdf

Bob - in the sincere hope that Sabor will have been added to Liberty by the time of our March cruise, do you know what the cover charge for it is (subject to change, of course)?

Thanks, Pat

I think it was $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner. This was from Navigator a year ago, so my memory might be bad.

Bob - in the sincere hope that Sabor will have been added to Liberty by the time of our March cruise, do you know what the cover charge for it is (subject to change, of course)?

Thanks, Pat

I'm currently sailing on Navigator. The Sabor manager told me they were putting a Sabor on Liberty during the next dry dock. The lunch price used to be reduced. It was $15, then $20, probably to be to give the discounts on the multiple reservations. Dinner was definitely $25. Sign in the promenade says $25 lunch and dinner. I'll be having lunch there tomorrow so I'll let you know the price.

Yeah - gotta second Kay's thanks. Your willingness to offer your knowledge in a non-confrontational way is very much appreciated. We were supposed to be on last weeks Oasis cruise but had to cancel. Would very much have liked to say thanks in person.

Pat

Giovannis used to be my favorite....but now that I tried Sabor,it's my favorite restaurant now..
Agree -- ate at Sabor during our 8-30-2015 cruise and it was the best specialty restaurant experience that we have had on RCI. Guacamole made tableside is to die for. Red snapper was fabulous. Our waiter paired various dishes with the wine we chose.

Did Sabor for lunch on Freedom last month. We enjoyed it, guac was excellent. However, I did not find it to be worth more than we paid for lunch ($15).

I'm glad we didn't do dinner. I don't know if the portions for dinner are larger but the lunch portions were small. And while it was good, I wouldn't rave about it.

We enjoyed our dinner at Giovanni's more.

I think it was $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner. This was from Navigator a year ago, so my memory might be bad.

Talking with the DW we are going to hit this for lunch one day, went to make a reservation and don't see a lunch option. Is there no lunch reservation? Or is it an on board thing only?

Talking with the DW we are going to hit this for lunch one day, went to make a reservation and don't see a lunch option. Is there no lunch reservation? Or is it an on board thing only?

Royal does not have pre-cruise reservations for lunch.

Did Sabor for lunch on Freedom last month. We enjoyed it, guac was excellent. However, I did not find it to be worth more than we paid for lunch ($15).

I'm glad we didn't do dinner. I don't know if the portions for dinner are larger but the lunch portions were small. And while it was good, I wouldn't rave about it.

We enjoyed our dinner at Giovanni's more.

Loved Rita's Cantina when it was on Oasis--got a lot for lunch for the a-la-carte price. Same for Giovanni's, get an abundance of food for the money.

trying to convince sailing mates to try Sabor during our cruise in March. Navigator will be out of Fort Lauderdale so we do not eat Mexican like our Texas friends do and do not know if this is a good choice. Any help will be appreciated.

Great restaurant! You must go, with or without the friends.;)

Just got back from lunch at Sabor on Navigator. It was so good. The lunch price is $20. With my discount it was $17.50. ( not the full 30% but still good. )That is also what 30% off the dinner $25 price comes to.

Items that are on the lunch menu that are not on the dinner menu are: Gazpacho, Acapulco Seafood Cocktail, Huevos Chilaquiles, and Cochinita Pibil Chimichangas.

On the dinner menu that are not on the lunch menu: Pollo Picante tacos, Carne Asada burrito, and Red Snapper ceviche,

Edited by ARCruisinNana

I will add that Sabor also offered the best Margaritas on the Navigator. Absoltely delicious. We'll be on the 2nd sailing of the Liberty after dry dock and hope they add Sabor. We enjoyed it and think the menu, service and dinner was fabulous, but if you don't like Mexican food, you need to pass on Sabor.

I will add that Sabor also offered the best Margaritas on the Navigator. Absoltely delicious. We'll be on the 2nd sailing of the Liberty after dry dock and hope they add Sabor. We enjoyed it and think the menu, service and dinner was fabulous, but if you don't like Mexican food, you need to pass on Sabor.

Erika, the Sabor manager, told me they are adding a Sabor on Liberty during the drydock. I had the Grand Sabor Margarita with my lunch.

loved all the suggestions and replies and I have sent my friends to this site to see for themselves how great it is. As one poster said go alone even if your friends don't want to and I just might, but something tells me that they will be curious to go just to see what it is all about!! Again thanks everyone.

Margarita was FABULOUS!!!

Capture.jpg.927335af24115eed65f2c8d23ac62320.jpg