Now THAT'S Customer Service!

diann744

I may have mentioned some dissatisfaction at finding that the food consumed on board was not calorie-free as suggested by the svelte ladies pictured in the HAL catalogs.

Dear Diann,

Thank you very much for submitting your Guest Satisfaction Survey regarding your recent Holland America Line sailing aboard the ms Oosterdam. We truly value all feedback from our guests, as it helps us to maintain our Signature of Excellence and continually improve the onboard experience for all of our travelers.

We were pleased to note the positive aspects of your cruise, and truly appreciate that you have taken the time to share your thoughts and observations for us. Your kind words on behalf of our staff have been noted and shared, and we are so pleased that our gracious crewmembers once again provided you with a very special vacation experience. As a small token of our appreciation, we have refunded your caloric intake and leave you with a zero-balance.

Comments are important to us and because we take your input very seriously, we have made all appropriate senior management aware for their information and benefit. If there is anything additional you want to discuss with us or follow up on, please feel free to contact our Guest Relations team directly; you may reach us by email at guestrelations@hollandamerica.com or by phone at 1-800-599-8256.

We want you to know that we greatly appreciate your taking the time to share your comments. We thank you for choosing Holland America Line, and we hope we may welcome you back on board with us in the near future.

Best regards,

Titia Koopman

Guest Relations

OMG! I love that letter. It should go viral and might be the best PR HAL has had in a long time.

I hope it does. I've already sent a note to Guest Relations telling them how much Titia's note brightened my day. Anyone who can make me laugh is OK in my book!

PS - I think I figured out Victoria's Secret. She's hungry.

That is such an awesome letter.

I have never received just a form letter after a cruise. It has always been very appropriate to my comments.

And Diann.... let us know when the next cruise is booked. I love sailing along with you.

On a personal note...

This year, when Holland America Line forgot to wish me a happy birthday via email, I contacted them and .... received via the snail mail a birthday card signed by all members of the Mariner team. Very nice touch. :)

I may have mentioned some dissatisfaction at finding that the food consumed on board was not calorie-free as suggested by the svelte ladies pictured in the HAL catalogs.

Dear Diann,

Thank you very much for submitting your Guest Satisfaction Survey regarding your recent Holland America Line sailing aboard the ms Oosterdam. We truly value all feedback from our guests, as it helps us to maintain our Signature of Excellence and continually improve the onboard experience for all of our travelers.

We were pleased to note the positive aspects of your cruise, and truly appreciate that you have taken the time to share your thoughts and observations for us. Your kind words on behalf of our staff have been noted and shared, and we are so pleased that our gracious crewmembers once again provided you with a very special vacation experience. As a small token of our appreciation, we have refunded your caloric intake and leave you with a zero-balance.

Comments are important to us and because we take your input very seriously, we have made all appropriate senior management aware for their information and benefit. If there is anything additional you want to discuss with us or follow up on, please feel free to contact our Guest Relations team directly; you may reach us by email at guestrelations@hollandamerica.com or by phone at 1-800-599-8256.

We want you to know that we greatly appreciate your taking the time to share your comments. We thank you for choosing Holland America Line, and we hope we may welcome you back on board with us in the near future.

Best regards,

Titia Koopman

Guest Relations

Deleted Double Post

Happy_Happy_Face.jpg.bfb5ce425e6e2a430c6854d39f5194dd.jpg

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Dear Diann,

Best regards,

Titia Koopman

Guest Relations

[ATTACH]366112[/ATTACH]

Love it:)

Joanie

That is such an awesome letter.

I have never received just a form letter after a cruise. It has always been very appropriate to my comments.

And Diann.... let us know when the next cruise is booked. I love sailing along with you.

On a personal note...

This year, when Holland America Line forgot to wish me a happy birthday via email, I contacted them and .... received via the snail mail a birthday card signed by all members of the Mariner team. Very nice touch. :)

You contacted them to let you know they forgot to send you a birthday email? Seems like the snail mail birthday card turned into a "must-do" after that.