Royal email- little too late

ksuds

Boy I wish I got this email sooner.

This just came through about 10 minutes ago. But it was the sailing I just completed.

For a limited time only, purchase a Premium beverage package and get an upgrade to the Ultimate package. The Ultimate beverage package provides the best value, letting you enjoy our entire selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Hurry, this promotion ends soon!ROY_spacer.gifMyTimeDiningTactical_r5_06-21.jpgROY_spacer.gifBOOKING DETAILSROY_spacer.gifReservation:Sailing Date:10/30/15 - 11/02/15Destination:Ship:BahamasEnchantment of the Seas®

I got it also, but can you use it on any reservation, not just the one that is attached to the email? Called Royal and of course they know nothing about it so she had me forward her the email.

Also when I booked the Prem pkg that is what is says on my confirmation, nothing about the upgrade, so I have her checking that also

I got the email too. The reservation # mentioned on the email was the one for my 11/28 sailing on the Oasis. The C&A rep has no idea what I am taking about and put me on hold. I When she came back she said no one had any idea and she asked me to email her whatI was sent, so I did. She is going to call me back when she finds out what is going on. In my email I also noted I wanted to buy onboard.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-03%20at%2011.26.57%20AM_zpssqjhyy0v.png

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

Our friends got it. We didn't. We've purchased Premium. Not sweating it though because the only real difference is sparkling water and teas - neither of which we drink.

Its fresh squeezed juice as well as specialty coffees too

I received this offer and jumped on it immediately since we were planning to purchase the ultimate package on board. Now, I am having the same issue with the confirmation not showing the upgrade. I've spoken to two different people. The first told me they will apply the upgrade on board which I do not trust without written confirmation. She transferred me to the cruise planner department with the hope of them having more information. Actually, they knew less about this offer than the first person. She claims the marketing department sends out emails before they are aware of the offer on their end. She advised that I should call back in 24 hours. Since my offer shows limited time only with no end date, I'm concerned that the offer will expire quicker than they can resolve their system issues. I'm starting to wonder if the $70 a person savings is worth my time!

I never get any of the RCCl offers. However,

It does seem to indicate both with this offer and the frequent discounts on specialty dining that they are not meeting their quotas for food and beverage. AS many have said. They simply wont drink.. or may only have a couple drinks since the prices have gone so high. And with NCL giving away specialty dining and drink packages with most of their sailings. I have a feeling this push to the package may actually have the inverse effect.

It will be interesting to watch for sure.

So basically what you are saying is that like me, you did not receive the offer?

I received the offer two days after my sailing ended. Did the Enchantment on 10/30 and received the offier this morning around 10:00am.

Guess their promotion was a little slow...............

I would love to get this offer..seeing as I have 4 cruises booked in the next few months, would save me a lot of cash!!

I would love to think that some of the other cruise line perks are starting to hurt RCI by constantly raising the prices of drinks and not giving any incentives.

So its just available if you get the email.....no option for this on cruise planners or by calling in about it?

Edited by monctonguy

I would love to get this offer..seeing as I have 4 cruises booked in the next few months, would save me a lot of cash!!

So its just available if you get the email.....no option for this on cruise planners or by calling in about it?

I am not sure, the subject line is "Exclusive beverage package offer" . It references my C&A # and my Nov 28 reservation. DH also got an email today but his subject is "Paul, don't forget to purchase your beverage package before you cruise" and there is no reference to a promo

The people who got the promo, what is your c&a status? I'm gold and I just got the offer that wasn't an offer email.

I am gold. Not sure if it matters, but my 1st RCL cruise was in Nov 2014 cruise and my 4th is at the end of this month. I also booked my 5th yesterday. I won't go up a level until my Aug 2016 cruise. I will still be a pt short after this one.

I doubt the # of cruises has anything to do with it though.