Next Carnival VIFP Platinum gift

evandbob

What is the gift now?

I got tervis tumblers on the Dream in July. Dream in April 2016 was packing cubes, Victory in May 2016 was collapsible zip flat duffle.

About to sail on the Splendor. I am hearing it's tervis tumblers. I originally traded cubes on the dream for dh a duffle. This cruise he turns platinum. Hope he gets the packing cubes. LOL turns out I love them.

In the past year or so I have gotten: game boards, hanging toiletry bags, journal with pens.

Edited by tbbtravels

I didn't know you couldn't on this site. I know trolls hunt for them on public boards.

I made that mistake on a couponing board a few years back. Taken me years to get my email where I can read it again. It was so covered up by spam that i couldn't see my read messages. I would miss the important stuff in all that junk.

Edited by tbbtravels

I didn't know you couldn't on this site. I know trolls hunt for them on public boards.

I made that mistake on a couponing board a few years back. Taken me years to get my email where I can read it again. It was so covered up by spam that i couldn't see my read messages. I would miss the important stuff in all that junk.

That's why I have over 12 e-mail addresses. I use a different email address for different parts of my life (family, friends, bills, investments, work, hobbies, travel, retailers, craigs list/ebay, etc.)

If something were to go wrong on one of them (spam, hack, etc), I only need to isolate that one portion of my life for damage control.

That's why I have over 12 e-mail addresses. I use a different email address for different parts of my life (family, friends, bills, investments, work, hobbies, travel, retailers, craigs list/ebay, etc.)

If something were to go wrong on one of them (spam, hack, etc), I only need to isolate that one portion of my life for damage control.

wow how do you keep track of everything? I have four and it is tough to keep up and remember what is where?

Oh I don't know anything about you getting reported. Maybe someone clicked on your name instead of the spammer/troll after you.

I reported the spammer that posted after you. That person had links to click and was suspicious with their posting activity. Several of us must have reported him/her or that person was picked up in the spam software - because I don't see them on here anymore. Sorry for the confusion.

Hope you have a great b2b and get an awesome platinum gift. Safe travels.

We leave this weekend on the Splendor. Will post what our gift was when I return.

Edited by tbbtravels

Oh I don't know anything about you getting reported. Maybe someone clicked on your name instead of the spammer/troll after you.

I reported the spammer that posted after you. That person had links to click and was suspicious with their posting activity. Several of us must have reported him/her or that person was picked up in the spam software - because I don't see them on here anymore. Sorry for the confusion.

Hope you have a great b2b and get an awesome platinum gift. Safe travels.

We leave this weekend on the Splendor. Will post what our gift was when I return.

Ahhh I misunderstood. I thought you reported me for a honest mistake. lol

Have a great cruise.

I love all my platinum gifts.

Only need 9 more cruise days for Diamond. After this b2b

Edited by rmvst

wow how do you keep track of everything? I have four and it is tough to keep up and remember what is where?

All but one are Gmail and I use an easy way to link the password to the account. Seems like a lot of hassle, but it worked out well for me to do it this way.

Believe it or not, the hardest part was setting up all those GMail accounts back when you had to have an invitation to use GMail. :D

Anyway, back to Platinum gifts... ;)