Next Carnival VIFP Platinum gift

evandbob

Well, I've been unloading my stuff on Ebay. :) Add this to the list.

With 20 Carnival "gifts" last year, and looking for 4 more next month (on top of the 6 already this year). I'm overloaded and don't keep any of it.

#HumbleBrag

:)

Pardon my ignorance but how is this even possible?

Easy, I do NOT live near any "ports". I do not pay for any air and fly nonrev world wide.

I do have more money than I can spend, and my travels don't even make a dent in my accounts. My income covers all this travel via retirement. Yes I am fortunate, and I live for today. Fact.

Ok keep flaming away, along with the name calling. I'll say sour grapes to some of the comments, and will be on to more traveling. Ha.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think it is so much sour grapes as your braggadocious delivery. If you are able to travel that much, good for you. For those of us that work full time to support a family and get two weeks off a year we will hope and dream that we can do the same some day. :cool: For now I am thankful that I get to take nice vacations at all, some are not as fortunate.

Easy, I do NOT live near any "ports". I do not pay for any air and fly nonrev world wide.

I do have more money than I can spend, and my travels don't even make a dent in my accounts. My income covers all this travel via retirement. Yes I am fortunate, and I live for today. Fact.

Ok keep flaming away, along with the name calling. I'll say sour grapes to some of the comments, and will be on to more traveling. Ha.

No flaming, but I am jealous. Congratulations!!

I don't think it is so much sour grapes as your braggadocious delivery. If you are able to travel that much, good for you. For those of us that work full time to support a family and get two weeks off a year we will hope and dream that we can do the same some day. :cool: For now I am thankful that I get to take nice vacations at all, some are not as fortunate.

So, I shouldn't accurately state what I do with my traveling lifestyle? When does "braggadocious" come in?? 10 cruises? 5 cruises? Maybe if you state the "rules" so everyone can follow them. Your lifestyle isn't my fault, since you seem to post it so negatively???

By all means say what you want, it is a free Country. I was simply replying as to why you were getting unfavorable feedback on your comments. Clearly being humble isn't your strong suit so brag away if you so choose. I didn't post anything negative about my lifestyle at all, I'm quite happy thanks. Good day.

So, I shouldn't accurately state what I do with my traveling lifestyle? When does "braggadocious" come in?? 10 cruises? 5 cruises? Maybe if you state the "rules" so everyone can follow them. Your lifestyle isn't my fault, since you seem to post it so negatively???

Anyone who has more than they could spend would never feel compelled to post that in the first place. Do you feel better now? LMAO! Fortunate? Not so much... OMG. I can't stop laughing..:safe travels!!

Well, I've been unloading my stuff on Ebay. :) Add this to the list.

With 20 Carnival "gifts" last year, and looking for 4 more next month (on top of the 6 already this year). I'm overloaded and don't keep any of it.

Well thank you because I have bought many Carnival items on eBay.

I didn't take your comment as bragging, just stating that you don't want/need any more gifts.

I am envious, wish it was me!

Just off Conquest yesterday- received the journal/pen. Took it down to Guest Services to see if they had anything else. Gave me a choice of the Tervis cup or the 'cosmetic' bag (not the duffel). Happy with the cup! The 'future cruise desk' was showing a larger bag- maybe for signing up for the Mastercard?

Must have missed this part:

I do have more money than I can spend, and my travels don't even make a dent in my accounts.

Well thank you because I have bought many Carnival items on eBay.

I didn't take your comment as bragging, just stating that you don't want/need any more gifts.

I am envious, wish it was me!