Next Carnival VIFP Platinum gift

evandbob

Anyone who has more than they could spend would never feel compelled to post that in the first place. Do you feel better now? LMAO! Fortunate? Not so much... OMG. I can't stop laughing..:safe travels!!

:cool:

Not to add more mockery to this thread as there's enough to go around..but why would someone who has "more money than they can spend" go by "Budget Queen" as their handle? lol...Makes you go Hmmmmmmmm.

uploadfromtaptalk1460921760706.jpg.7ded53e2073381991f4821925e25ce60.jpgThis may be either a new gift, or the gift on Journey cruises it's a plug with cords for three types of devices.

I got the duffel bag in Jan and plan to take it on my next cruise in three weeks.

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

• 2 weeks later...

Packing cubes are light organizer bags - supposed to use to put maybe underwear in . 2 sizes - small laptop size and a bigger one that would be about the size of a big laptop. We used the smaller one around the ship to carry our tablets or books.

When I first got the packing cubes I thought "what the heck I'm gonna do with these"? Then, I decided when we went ashore to try them out and to put our dry clothes in one, our sunscreen, earbuds, phone, camera and loose stuff in another, and I put the towels in a third one... WOW, this things were soooo useful! At the beach I could easily locate stuff, my dry clothes stayed dry and not sandy, then I had a separate place to put our wet stuff! I LOVE these things now! Who knew? Hope they still have some on the Valor in a few weeks!

• 2 weeks later...
Earlier this month on Dream we got the packing cubes. Waiting for my VP of packing to figure out some uses for it.:)

Wouldn't mind the packing cubes...we sail the Elation in a few weeks...I have two Carnival journals that even my grandkids did not want!! Packing cubes are neat...I use them all the time:):)

Wouldn't mind the packing cubes...we sail the Elation in a few weeks...I have two Carnival journals that even my grandkids did not want!! Packing cubes are neat...I use them all the time:):)

Journals were useless to us and we gave them away on the ship.

DW doesnt see how it will save us any room in packing and just add a bit to wait while flying.

Journals were useless to us and we gave them away on the ship.

Yeah' date=' we still have journals collecting dust. We should have given ours away on the ship too.

DW doesnt see how it will save us any room in packing and just add a bit to wait while flying.

Do you mean weight? If so, it's negligible - they aren't heavy at all.

We've been using packing cubes ever since Ebags started selling them. As other's have mentioned, they are great for organizing stuff.

Another thing we do when cruising, is put a set of clothes for embarkation morning in a packing cube to eliminate the need of going through a bunch of other stuff.

Yeah, we still have journals collecting dust. We should have given ours away on the ship too.

Do you mean weight? If so, it's negligible - they aren't heavy at all.

We've been using packing cubes ever since Ebags started selling them. As other's have mentioned, they are great for organizing stuff.

Another thing we do when cruising, is put a set of clothes for embarkation morning in a packing cube to eliminate the need of going through a bunch of other stuff.

oops meant weight.:):)

Will have to point this out to DW. thanks