What? I can't take that onboard!

This is great to hear. That means I can take my airplane on board!

414853.jpg

Does Carnival have an aircraft carrier cruise ship by any chance?

Just awesome! If I help to petition to get your airplane onboard can I at least maybe get a ride? Or at least get a picture wearing my handcuffs, smoking, smuggling my booze while riding my hover board next to your plane? I will be taking the picture with one of my new selfie sticks:-)

Does that mean all types of handcuffs?????

A friend received some fur handcuffs for a shower gift and brought them on their honeymoon. They were invited to the naughty room and were required to surrender them

Hoverboards are banned on Carnival, and on most, if not all, airlines. The lithium ion batteries have a tendency to overheat and burst into flames. Not something I'd want to have happen while on a plane or cruise ship. You may have seen or are aware of this, but, except for wine, bottled beverages such as water or sodas are no longer allowed. Only cans. We can thank the booze smugglers for this.

This rule did accomplish something good though. They now have bottled water on board that's cheaper than what you can buy at Walmart! The bottle restriction is a pain if you like to take juices and other such drinks with you. I read somewhere that alcohol companies are trying to make a powdered alcohol that can be reconstituted with water. So I wonder what Carnival will do if they come out with something like that?

Aah now I do actually get the handcuff ban. Good thing they allow bondage tape:-)

Duct Tape always works for me:D The other person screams like heck when you pull it off though!

I saw a group of bikers get their motorcycles on board. Got off at one port, with the Captain, and had a spin of the island.

I'm sure there was special permission granted and they weren't allowed to cruise the Lido deck:D Or were they Shriners? Mini bikes might work around the Promenade deck on the Dream class ships.

Edited by crewsweeper

Unfortunately, this happens all too often. Folks will get a bogus "service dog" certificate online for "Puddles", and then the lines don't want the hassle of debating whether the service provided actually is covered by ADA.

Yes, I've had patients come into the office wanting me to make a letter stating that their Chihuahua is a service dog because they need it for emotional support! Patients become very angry if I inform them that their Chihuahua is "not" a service animal! Luckily I'm not a psychiatrist so I'm able to turf that request without the patient getting angry by simply informing them that they would need any such statement to come from a psychiatrist. I also warn them that their Chihuahua "may not" be considered a service animal no matter who makes the statement that it gives them emotional support.

A friend received some fur handcuffs for a shower gift and brought them on their honeymoon. They were invited to the naughty room and were required to surrender them

I was sent back to security in the terminal after boarding one trip for my underwater camera (they really thought it may be a bomb, hands were on guns when I was told to open it for them) and there was a newlywed who had been pulled back off the ship for some little fur lined handcuffs that were given to her by her grandmother. It was a very unique shade of red that she turned. When I (finally) made it back on board, I saw her berating her grandmother in the atrium.

Just awesome! If I help to petition to get your airplane onboard can I at least maybe get a ride? Or at least get a picture wearing my handcuffs, smoking, smuggling my booze while riding my hover board next to your plane? I will be taking the picture with one of my new selfie sticks:-)

LOL!!!

As long as your hover board can make 25,000 feet and can keep up at 230 mph, you are more than welcome. I'll even attempt to light your cigarette! :D

Otherwise, I'll just give you a ride- much easier.

I bet this went over a lot of people's heads...LOL!! Maybe they can bring along "TOM" as well.:D

You made my day!!! hahaha

Tried to goggle "TOM". I can't begin to tell you the results I got. Guess it'll have to remain a mystery. :eek: