OK Let's play name that NEW ADDITION.

Jimmy Geegitz

Blue Iguana Cantina!!!!! Not only does it have great lunch burritos and tacos, but the breakfast burritos and especially the hueveros rancheros with arepas in the morning are the best!!!!

And don't forget the Alchemy Bar. We don't cruise now unless a ship has Guys, Cantina and Alchemy.

Since someone started name that cutback. How about the great new additions,

I can think of many but I'll list probably the best one.

FREE...Guys Burgers. Better burger than you pay for at Johnny Rockets on Royal.

....you forgot you had to pay for JR burgers.....;)

Since someone started name that cutback. How about the great new additions,

I can think of many but I'll list probably the best one.

FREE...Guys Burgers. Better burger than you pay for at Johnny Rockets on Royal.

....you forgot you had to pay for JR burgers.....;)

No, he didn't.;)

The cutbacks! Single most effective way to expose the people who would find something to complain about even if cruising was free.

If you stop cruising because of "nickle and dime" or because you no longer get a waxy chocolate on your pillow at night.... you probably should find something else to do. :rolleyes:

Carry on :D

Probably the most important addition that I noted on Carnival occurred a few years ago. Prior to a few years ago when I entered a new cruise ship (Carnival or other cruise lines) the staff would stand around and if asked a question would shrug their shoulders or give you directions to the wrong location. Prior to the several years ago I was almost never addressed by name by my cabin steward or dining staff. Then Carnival suddenly started having friendly helpful staff. Suddenly everyone seems to be calling me by name. I truly felt like a VIP even though at that time I was far from platinum status! Instead of staff trying to avoid guests when they are lost or have a question, when you enter a ship you are greeted by people wearing shirts that say "ask me". And if the person doesn't know the answer to the question they don't just shrug their shoulders or just direct you to the wrong spot. Instead they actually go find out the answer to your question! And after the cruise the surveys actually ask you about the friendliness, and helpfulness of the crew. This reinforces the feeling that Carnival cares about these factors! This has probably been the single best improvement I have seen in any cruise line! This is an area where are the other lines are inferior to Carnival and would do well to emulate the service given by Carnival. Carnival needs to realize that their service given is their number one asset and do nothing to detract from it!

Edited by Jana60