ms Nieuw Amsterdam and ms Eurodam Sail-Away January 24, 2016

Boytjie

Did you get much packing done while it snowed? Two weeks out is a good time to do it, in case you need to look around for something or wait for a package.

No packing yet but starting to get things together. Unfortunately the spare bedroom isn't spare at the moment (mother-in-law staying with us temporarily) - that is where we would pile stuff up and then a few days before the time to a final sort and pack. It will be trickier this time!

Lets not stoop to name-calling. It hurts. We all make mistakes.

I wasn't name calling. It was an honest typo with one finger. Broken elbow. I have never name called and would never make call 1of4. I better not post I guess since I only have one hand.

Lets not stoop to name-calling. It hurts. We all make mistakes.

I confess, I am a computer nerd. If it wasn't for my 12-year-old nephew, the only thing I would know is WORD, which is what I work with. :o

I wasn't name calling. It was an honest typo with one finger. Broken elbow. I have never name called and would never make call 1of4. I better not post I guess since I only have one hand.

You better not stop posting. I will have to get over there and make you...and I am not allowed to travel...yet!!! ;) :)

During the snow storm yesterday we were digging stuff out of storage for our cruise and then I realized later that I did not find my banner! :eek: I will have to go back and find it.

You better find it.

I don't think I will be able to watch you leave.

It is Valentine's day that you leave on your cruise? We have made reservations to eat out that evening -- if we don't have a snow storm.

I asked for a cam wave - said we will be deck 10 midships under the 'Nieuw Amsterdam' sign. It gets too packed by the Seaview Pool - that's where the party is at.

We'll be watching for you

You better find it.

I don't think I will be able to watch you leave.

It is Valentine's day that you leave on your cruise? We have made reservations to eat out that evening -- if we don't have a snow storm.

No, we leave the 7th and return on Valentine's Day.