ms Nieuw Amsterdam and ms Eurodam Sail-Away January 24, 2016

Boytjie

We will be on the Eurodam on our aft balcony with a large Canadian flag attached to it. We have requested a wave, so hopefully the cam can capture us.

Smooth Sailing! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Enjoy that great aft cabin and hope to see you around the ship the following week.

Looks like I might not be here for sailaway after all. Would love if someone could snap a shot of Eurodam so I can send it to my friends. Since all airports are,still,closed, I don't think they'll be waiting for too many late comers.

Did you get a new cabin Kathy? Balcony? Or keep your special one.

It is torture all right, but I will get used to it.

For the Alaska cruise HAL is running a special where an ocean view is the same price as a balcony. I gave up the Explore 4 package but since I don't drink much it wasn't really a sacrifice. I got a balcony for $112 less than I was going to pay for an ocean view and received $100 OBC. I still have my unique cabin for the "Pearls of the Pacific".

For the Alaska cruise HAL is running a special where an ocean view is the same price as a balcony. I gave up the Explore 4 package but since I don't drink much it wasn't really a sacrifice. I got a balcony for $112 less than I was going to pay for an ocean view and received $100 OBC. I still have my unique cabin for the "Pearls of the Pacific".

Ahhh got it. Very nice indeed

It's upside down for me, too! I thought you took it standing on your head...:D

That's really miserable, I thought it was probably residual surgery from your broken wrist, but to have another accident - :eek: At least you won't be blaming Marley, the wonder dog!

It's upside down for me, too! I thought you took it standing on your head...:D

That's really miserable, I thought it was probably residual surgery from your broken wrist, but to have another accident - :eek: At least you won't be blaming Marley, the wonder dog!

No it's not the wonder dog's fault;). Nor mine, but it is what it is.

Still perplexed why it is upside down for some. Trust me, I am not capable of standing on my head at the best of times.

No it's not the wonder dog's fault;). Nor mine, but it is what it is.

Still perplexed why it is upside down for some. Trust me, I am not capable of standing on my head at the best of times.

Well, for me this injury has given you miraculous capabilities! You are upside down.

Hope you're soon healed.

:D

I forget which area you are in; how much are you getting? Shoveled the first 10" but by the time we were done, it was covered again.

20 miles south east of Pittsburgh. We were originally told that we would only get a couple of inches. We ended up with 13.

Just a little south of us -- Seven Springs Resort got 35 inches.

They are still working on getting the Turnpike open between New Stanton and Breezewood. Some people -- mostly truckers will have spent 2 days in their cabs when the time hits 8:30 this evening.

Jacqui -- what happened to your arm?

Broke the elbow in a big way KK.

Long story short - parking lot - car going too fast - lady with cart ran to avoid being hit and crashed into me throwing me on my left side and the elbow. Bone totally separated and was floating. Surgery.

I WILL be on my cruise';). Without the contraption. Assuming all goes as planned of course, but I will be there;)

Edited by kazu