Bulgari vs. Elemis

OceanDreaming2

Which lotion/shampoo/conditioner do you prefer?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which lotion/shampoo/conditioner do you prefer?

• Elemis
    • Bulgari
    • No preference

My preference ranking (1 being best):

1. Bulgari Greentea

2. Elemis

3. Bulgari Classic

On both the Sun (14 days in December 2015) and the Getaway (January 2016), there are 2 versions of Bulgari products in the suites. I like the Bulgari Greentea best, followed by the Elemis products (they still had some left over Elemis inventory in the Sun in early December), then the Bulgari Classic.

Celebrity has been using the Bulgari Classic line for suite guests since 2012.

The product in our suite had a green cap. Is that the Classic?

We had DOS last week.

Was pleasantly surprised by Bulgari amenities. Already had same at home.

Love it.

FYi....

Anyone who enjoys Stephanie Plum novels ( Janet Evanovich )

This is Ranger's scent and body wash Stephanie is always coveting.

As soon as I saw that we had Bulgari I immediately thought about Ranger!

NCL recently replaced Elemis products for suites with Bulgari.

Do you prefer one over the other, or have no preference?

A - Elemis

B - Bulgari

C - No preference

I liked the smell of the Elamis much better but the Bulgari bottles were much nicer and easier to get the product out. The little pouf was nice also

I wonder how many who answered the poll have actually tried both.

I have used products by both Elemis and Bulgari and said so in my above post. :)

My late DH often bought men's Bulgari toilet articles and really liked them.

• 6 months later...

When I sailed the Spirit last February, I loved the body wash in the dispenser in my balcony room. I tried to get a bottle of it from the room steward to bring home, but he only had the giant containers to refill dispensers from. I tried the gift shop too but had no luck. I didn't catch the name, but the wash was definitely green. Anyone know if the bulgari green tea body wash is used the in the dispensers in non-suite rooms? Whatever it was smelled amazing!

Edited by calmpets
typo

When I sailed the Spirit last February, I loved the body wash in the dispenser in my balcony room. I tried to get a bottle of it from the room steward to bring home, but he only had the giant containers to refill dispensers from. I tried the gift shop too but had no luck. I didn't catch the name, but the wash was definitely green. Anyone know if the bulgari green tea body wash is used the in the dispensers in non-suite rooms? Whatever it was smelled amazing!
I would seriously doubt that it is Bvlgari, since I don't think they would spend that kind of money for all the cabins, as the retail value is probably about $10 to $15 for a couple of ounces.

Had Elemis on Epic suite in February. Like the hair conditioner and body lotion.

Next year have suite on Spirit so happy to test Bulgari..

Really liked the Elemis soap, brought lots home!

Edited by Number34
Typo

My preference ranking (1 being best):

1. Bulgari Greentea

2. Elemis

3. Bulgari Classic

On both the Sun (14 days in December 2015) and the Getaway (January 2016), there are 2 versions of Bulgari products in the suites. I like the Bulgari Greentea best, followed by the Elemis products (they still had some left over Elemis inventory in the Sun in early December), then the Bulgari Classic.

Celebrity has been using the Bulgari Classic line for suite guests since 2012.

What you are referring to as Bulgari "classic" is actually called White Tea.

I discovered this in Celebrity suites and fell madly in love with the scent - especially the hand soap. I have used this at home in my guest bath for years now (the round individually wrapped soaps) and my guests never fail to comment on it. Seriously! (the shower-sized soaps are sold on the Bulgari site for 3 for $70 but I get the guest soaps for $4-$10 each on Amazon so they are still not cheap LOL)

http://www.bulgari.com/en-us/products/47412-e.html

When I saw NCL switched to Bulgari I was so excited, but then was disappointed to see it was Green Tea. A little too masculine for me and not as special as the White Tea. :(

Just got off the Dawn and was thrilled to find the Bulgari products. Had even packed our own shampoo because the Elemis was useless on past cruises. Wasn't sure if it was the ship water or the shampoo itself, but since we had never had a problem with the regular shampoo in non-suites chalked it up to being the Elemis product itself.

Was delighted to find that the Bulgari shampoo was actually quite good. Unfortunately as others pointed out, they give you rather a large bottle so no multiple sample sizes to take home.

Hand soap had a lovely scent, also. Didn't try conditioner.