Still no pre cruise emails

FritzG

It has been over a month since a lot of us stopped getting pre cruise emails or finding them on CP.

Has anyone started receiving them recently? I think it's time for me to call Princess again.

I got one a couple days ago for my October 2016 cruise. Of course it's mainly to get you to buy all the extras.

Got one this morning pushing excursions. Very "personal" considering I already have a bunch of excursions booked. :rolleyes:

Of course our next cruise isn't until June so I don't expect a lot of them yet.

I don't even understand this??? We only get emails about booking new cruises. We got one email awhile back from the "captain" welcoming us aboard but when I go to our personalizer, I don't see anything about emails. What am I missing?

I would love to complain about not having it but I don't even know what "it" is :)

just kidding

ML

I don't even understand this??? We only get emails about booking new cruises. We got one email awhile back from the "captain" welcoming us aboard but when I go to our personalizer, I don't see anything about emails. What am I missing?

I would love to complain about not having it but I don't even know what "it" is :)

just kidding

ML

We used to be able to review our precruise emails in our Cruise Personalizer. That feature disappeared a while back.

It has been over a month since a lot of us stopped getting pre cruise emails or finding them on CP.

Has anyone started receiving them recently? I think it's time for me to call Princess again.

No, but they still seem to be able to send:

"Hurry, the shore excursions for your 2021 cruise are filling up fast..."

After the first few, you think of chicken little.

We always get them.

Do you have a cruise booked presently? If so, which emails have you received for that cruise?

I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari, and there are no emails for either of the cruises I have booked.

No, but they still seem to be able to send:

"Hurry, the shore excursions for your 2021 cruise are filling up fast..."

After the first few, you think of chicken little.

We were, and I say where, looking at a TA to Barcelona with 5 port stops. When we tried to look at what tours would be available for each port we could not open that page. We tried several different times and ways.

So, the wife called Princess. Our normal Point of Contact was on day off so another employee tried to help.

First thing she did was try to sign us up for the Cruise. My wife pointed out to that clerk that she was not interested in signing up until she can see what tours are available, etc.

Much back and forth and time out to check further by the clerk and finally my wife was told that Princess is experiencing some serious problems with their web page and the IT dept does not have a projected time that it will be fixed. :eek:

Wife told clerk you just lost out on selling me a cruise.

So, it isn't just E-Mails that have a problem. Also, we have not been getting E-Mails from Princess but my Sister-In-Law does and she calls us to tell us what sales are being promoted. And, we have been registered with princess much longer then the Sister-in-law.

Bob

I've noticed the same thing, that we are no longer getting the emails regarding cruise director and maître d. We received them for our December cruise, but have not received any for our next cruise coming up.

Strange. I wonder why Princess thinks we didn't find them valuable.

Hopefully they bring them back. I liked the reminder and it gave me something to look forward to :)

Didn't get any emails concerning my last cruise to Mexico.....oh well....that was in January.....Got an email yesterday telling me that they are looking forward to having me on board again, and how much I will enjoy Mexico........Maybe they are giving me a free cruise??????

:D