Taking drink on board

midtracy

Please can someone tell me if you can take drink on board with you!

You can take 1 bottle of wine or champagne ( per adult) aboard without paying a corkage fee. If you wish to take extra Princess will charge you a fee per bottle - I am uncertain but I think it is 15. now- someone else can confirm that.

Water and soft drinks can be brought aboard by packing in a suitcase or putting a luggage tag directly on the item.

alcoholic beverages - other than wine and champagne are prohibited for carrying aboard.

Hope this helps... Shelly

Edited by Shelly97060

You can take 1 bottle of wine or champagne ( per adult) aboard without paying a corkage fee. If you wish to take extra Princess will charge you a fee per bottle - I am uncertain but I think it is 15. now- someone else can confirm that.

You are correct, the corkage fee for additional bottles over and above the 1 allowed per adult is $15.

Water and soft drinks can be brought aboard by packing in a suitcase or putting a luggage tag directly on the item.

Don't pack it in a suitcase...carry on or luggage tag only. If you pack it in a suitcase and it is spotted when they x-ray your luggage, you will be called to the "naughty" room to open the suitcase for inspection.:cool:

Don't pack it in a suitcase...carry on or luggage tag only. If you pack it in a suitcase and it is spotted when they x-ray your luggage, you will be called to the "naughty" room to open the suitcase for inspection.:cool:

Good point! I was thinking of those soft sided cooler type cases I sometimes see people with... Luggage tags on the side of the pop cases do see to be the most frequently spotted. Thanks for the corrected info! A trip to the naughty table would be no fun :)

Edited by Shelly97060

alcoholic beverages - other than wine and champagne are prohibited for carrying aboard.

Hope this helps... Shelly

Correct.

If the OP means a taking a drink they happen to not have finished drinking on board, it is not allowed to go on the ship with you so finish drinking it or throw it away. ;)

I've often walked back on with an unfinished bottle of Diet Coke or Pepsi Max.

That's been my experience too.