Allure of the Seas Live March 13-27 -- High Tides and Great Vibes

This will most likely be the last post from the ship, but not my last post on this thread. You might get a few on my way home tomorrow. There will be a final generalization once we get home and settled in. I will also post the Compasses when I have a chance next week.

You have all stuck with us the last two weeks so hopefully you last a few more days.

We will stay to the bitter bitter end Andrew.

Just wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying your review.

Thanks for doing this.

(We are just "down the road" from you in the Dresden/Chatham, Ontario area. Our daughter lives in Dorchester)

Edited by MrsK

Thanks Andrew for taking us along with you and your family on your B2B cruise. I have enjoyed your periscopes and even commented on a few of them. We sail on the Allure in May for the 1st time. Very excited about seeing her in person. We love Freedom and just sailed a B2B on her in August. I'm thinking Allure might become the new favorite come May... We'll see.

Yorkvillian and I are sailing on Harmony September 2017, join us. I can only imagine what that review would be like with all 3 of us involved.

Hmmm, dueling reviews? September 30? My birthday is the 24th...... I'll tell you, though, I'm so out of the RC loop, I don't even know where the Harmony sails from, I assume it's one of the new ships with the bumper cars, etc. I'll look into it! :D

Oh, Hell no! Here comes the riffraff! :D:eek::D

I'm so out of the RC loop, I don't even know where the Harmony sails from, I assume it's one of the new ships with the bumper cars, etc. I'll look into it!

Oh, ship! :D It's not even built yet! I'm already booked on a non existent ship for 2018, so, why not? :cool:

Oh, ship! :D It's not even built yet! I'm already booked on a non existent ship for 2018, so, why not? :cool:

Yes! I'll let you and Andrew handle the reviews. I'll just sit back with a Corona in my hand and laugh at all of your jokes.

This has been such a joy to follow both on here and periscope. I've never been on RCI - Cunard & P&O only, but this has given me a real sense of what it's like. Safe travels home and here's to your next trip..I'm off on mine today! :-))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew, thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into the review and for all of the pictures and scopes! You are going to need a vacation from your vacation! Lol!

Thank you for all of the details on how to hookup the iPad to the TV. I am not a tech person at all but my DH knew/understood exactly what you were saying.

You have a great family! Safe travels!

36 more days until Allure for our family of 3!

Well, I've lurked my way through to the end of the cruise and had the best time. Thank you so much for the time you've put in here. Sadly we don't often see these ships Downunder, well never actually until this year when Ovation will

Pay us a short visit. We may just have to make the long haul to Florida to experience The Allure and the Caribbean. You've got me sorely tempted[emoji12]

Thanks again Andrew and safe home to you and yours[emoji4]

OK, this review was excellent!!!!

Until today that is.................it is over.

I must say, you really gave us something to look forward too these last two weeks.

Your pictures, your dialogue, were very well done.

Now because of work I was only able to catch your periscopes after the fact, but they were entertaining, it was very kind of you to do this.

Safe travels home.

Take care.

Thanks again.

There's always going to be a few working one angle or another. I wanted to thank you for allowing me to cruise with you via periscope. It has been entertaining and informative I hope you don't let "those people" stop you from another periscope adventure in the future . I believe Harmony is up next for you. Thanks again John

I, too, have been faithfully following your review and Periscopes and just wanted to extend my thanks as well. I will be sailing on the Allure for the first time in May and now I am looking forward to it even more than before.

Thanks for all the great photos, reviews and amusing commentary. Safe travels home!

Thanks for all the great information about the Allure. I can't wait until next March Break to sail.

Safe travels back to London. Did you happen to stay in a hotel prior to the cruise? If so, which one?

After a momentary case of total confusion I remembered that there is more than one of that place.

Andrew, this is definitely one of the best reviews I've read! So sorry it has come to an end but thanks again for taking us along and ave a safe journey home.

Looks like you're bringing the sunshine with you... a high of 15 C here in SW Ontario this afternoon! :cool: Wishing you, Lisa and Owen a safe journey home.:)