RSSC Navigator Facelift

Zqueeze1

they'll put the photos back up after they put the shelves back up.

Brilliant comment. :D

It is disappointing that refurbs on Regent over the last few years have often been more about style than passenger comfort e.g. Low chairs in lounges, peculiar seating in nightclubs and now reduction in storage in suites. Plus the 'new look' appears to be just various shades of beige.

Hope it is not too late for Regent to take some constructive input from their customers (and on-board staff) before the Mariner and Voyager re-fits.

Suzez I was able to open your test picture, just had to log on but it worked fine. Have a great cruise, and look forward to your reports and pictures. We have had 2 cruises on Navigator and it's our favourite of the 3 ships. Jean.

Suzez:

I use the Tapatalk app on my cell to post pics which allows you to select pics and upload on the fly. It is much easier than going through conventional imagery servers to load pics.

Z and TB

Suzez I was able to open your test picture, just had to log on but it worked fine. Have a great cruise, and look forward to your reports and pictures. We have had 2 cruises on Navigator and it's our favourite of the 3 ships. Jean.

Thats great, i'll do my best to get some pics up of cabin and the ship. They may be one at a time, even one a day, please bare with me.

Edited by Suzez

Suzez:

I use the Tapatalk app on my cell to post pics which allows you to select pics and upload on the fly. It is much easier than going through conventional imagery servers to load pics.

Z and TB

I have not heard of that I'm afraid. I don't know what the fly is either. My phone is a new i phone, still learning to use it. Hopefully we can use the i pad or the other tablet to get some pics on here for you all to see, like I said before, I'll try my best :)

I am popping with excitement to get on board Navigator, in 5 days time :)

Edited by Suzez

We'll be patient (well, I will, at least) - one pic or so a day is much better than no pics.

Don't know why Regent isn't getting pictures out there - you spend $40 million, you think you'd want people to see the end results.

I have not heard of that I'm afraid. I don't know what the fly is either. My phone is a new i phone, still learning to use it. Hopefully we can use the i pad or the other tablet to get some pics on here for you all to see, like I said before, I'll try my best :)

Suzez: I use Tapatalk on my iPhone. I downloaded it via the Apple App Store. "The Fly" is a 1950s Sci-Fi movie. "On the fly" is slang for "seamlessly," "as you go," or "in conjunction with." In other words, real easy. :D:D

Z and TB

We'll be patient (well, I will, at least) - one pic or so a day is much better than no pics.

Don't know why Regent isn't getting pictures out there - you spend $40 million, you think you'd want people to see the end results.

Well, all will be revealed to us this coming Saturday.

Suzez: I use Tapatalk on my iPhone. I downloaded it via the Apple App Store. "The Fly" is a 1950s Sci-Fi movie. "On the fly" is slang for "seamlessly," "as you go," or "in conjunction with." In other words, real easy. :D:D

Z and TB

Thank you, I get you now ;) I have seen the film many a time, just not heard that phrase before.

The refurb of Navigator's Compass Rose restaurant looks excellent

I think the photo is accurate, I got it from UUNetBill's contact at Regent :rolleyes::D

hah well can I have an end seat please:eek:

Looks like they have ruined Navigator. No chair to go by couch is a huge deal. I am always in chair, husband on couch. Lack of storage means things will be rolling around during high seas. What were they thinking? I've been on Navigator 4 times and love her, not so sure now.

Thank you, I get you now ;) I have seen the film many a time, just not heard that phrase before.

Sorry, Suzez, but I have a warped sense of humor that my wife (AKA "The Boss") claims is as sophisticated as a toddler's. We hope you have a wonderful cruise and look forward to reading your comments on the new Nav.

Z and TB

Sorry, Suzez, but I have a warped sense of humor that my wife (AKA "The Boss") claims is as sophisticated as a toddler's. We hope you have a wonderful cruise and look forward to reading your comments on the new Nav.

Z and TB

Thats ok, I have 2 sons

We go on the world cruise in January. Would love to see some pictures of the cabins. Please post some

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I got this reply from RSSC when I asked on Facebook when we would get the eagerly awaited photos:-

Hi Mike, photos of Seven Seas Navigator are in progress. We hope to reveal her stunning transformation in mid-May; here's a sneak peek of Compass Rose. Thank you!

Regent Seven Seas Cruises's photo.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-0/s261x260/13087613_10154312085124245_8411581482542209247_n.jpg?oh=fef95e3701de29694275140b278f5b55&oe=57A6A1C7

Currently on the Navigator. The internet connection has been extremely slow for me. I have attempted to upload some pictures, but have not been able to thus far. Keeps timing out. I have reduced the size of the pictures, so they may not be the best, but hope to get a few on here.

Closet and bathroom seem mostly unchanged. Just the placards, towels and life vests seem to be new. The bedroom/living room is what got most of the attention in the suite. Both large chairs are now gone, just the couch and one chair by the desk remain as well as the small stool by the makeup desk. New table in the living room replaces the glass one from before. Perhaps it is just me, but there seem to be more european style outlets than before. Not sure if accurate, or just more visible.

Compass Rose is completely changed, the center forward entrance at the bottom of the stairs is now walled off. (Can be seen in pic above). Only side entrances remain. No sanitizer dispensers in the front, only one in the aft entrance.

Any questions feel free to post away, and I will keep attempting to post pictures one post at a time.

Edited by vitacura