Captain, Hotel, Cruise Director - 2017 Schedule

shutterbug29

Thank you Bonnie, the formatting is now correct but the date shows as 22 October instead of 21 October and the following 28 October voyage is missing completely. I think something has been 'lost' in the reformatting. I wouldn't normally worry but it appears close to change over of the hotel director specifically. Can it again be looked at and corrected? Appreciate your time in getting this sorted. Thanks Jenny

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by aussie travel bird

Our Senior Staff Schedule for the Quest 2017 is accurate again.

Thank you for your patience.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/life-onboard/crew/senior-officer-schedule

Thanks Bonnie. Quest July 2017 also still has the wrong sail dates from before the 3 Istanbul cruises were cancelled and the 4 new Med cruises were put in...

Floris

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Bonnie, missing cruises that Floris and I have asked about still aren't up yet. Just keeping this on the radar. Thanks Jenny

Thanks Aussie travel bird...I haven't forgotten, but do keep reminding me.

I believe the slowdown is caused by some key personnel being OOO.

We'll get it corrected soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Aussie travel bird...I haven't forgotten, but do keep reminding me.

I believe the slowdown is caused by some key personnel being OOO.

We'll get it corrected soon!

Hi Bonnie, as requested here's a reminder, the 28 October 2017 on the Quest is still missing. Kind regards Jenny

Hi Bonnie, as requested here's a reminder, the 28 October 2017 on the Quest is still missing. Kind regards Jenny

Hmmm, I'll have to see what's taking our webguru so long in updating this.

I saw the schedule on a spreadsheet last week.

Here's the team for: 10/28/17 Jose, Philip, Tony, Iwan

• 8 months later...

We are due to join Journey on 1st August which we understood from the schedule on the AZ website that it was to be Eric's last cruise before leave.

However we have heared from friends currently on board that Eric departed earlier this cruise.

We are due to join Journey on 1st August which we understood from the schedule on the AZ website that it was to be Eric's last cruise before leave.

However we have heared from friends currently on board that Eric departed earlier this cruise.

I read today that Tony Markey is due to embark tomorrow. I think that this is unexpected as Tony was not due onboard until mid August.

Friends had lunch on the ship yesterday when it was in Dublin and were told that Eric had left the ship earlier this week sadly due to illness.

Hazel, he was not well near the end of my cruise. He skipped white night night-the 16th and spent most of the next day in bed. he did his part in "stagedoor to dreams". never sounding sick. But he did not look 100% on the 17th. i know one couple on now and she did not mention it on facebook.

I even had dinner with him on te 17th and he sounded good but looked tired.

Long flight home when you do not feel great.

Best wishes to Eric and hopes for a quick recovery.

We noticed that Eric looked rather drawn when we boarded a week ago.

We want to especially recognize the work of Ryszard and Assist. CD Lee who have filled in admirably. We have seen another side of both men.

We will look forward to Tony's arrival and all credit to him for filling in when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Always the professionals - Eric for doing a show and fulfilling dinner obligations when most others would have called off (and I suspect Eric should have) and Tony for changing personal plans to step in.

Puts minor picky whines from some guests into context!

Get well soon Eric and thanks to all who covered in any way big or small

In all honesty I told Eric not to come. I had another officer joining me and we would of been fine. I think he felt he had to do the LCV party but we would of lived. It was the 18th that showed how special he was flying across the stage . His voice never better.

Does anyone know where Captain Jason is now ? I know he left Azamara a few years ago. We had 2 cruises with him and enjoyed being at his table.

He is now with Thomson

Always the professionals - Eric for doing a show and fulfilling dinner obligations when most others would have called off (and I suspect Eric should have) and Tony for changing personal plans to step in.

Puts minor picky whines from some guests into context!

Get well soon Eric and thanks to all who covered in any way big or small

Of course, kudos to Eric ( and get well soon!) and to Tony for curtailing his holiday to step in and help out.