Dining Drink options with no card?

Npants

I have tried to search and see what options there are if you do not purchase any of the drink cards. I see juice is available at breakfast, as well as the coffee from concentrate.

What options are there for lunch and dinner (in the MDR)? Are there beverage options included with each meal?

Are you able to get water during the day? For example, if you went to the fitness center, is there water for water bottles?

I guess…are you paying per use for water outside of the dining?:confused:

Thank you!

We're on the same cruise--the one with the quietest Roll Call ever!

We've been on the Ruby many times; it was our favorite ship until we sailed the Royal. Now it's tied with the Royal for first place!

There are many free drink options. There is coffee and tea with all meals in all dining rooms and buffets. Juices are only available at breakfast which seems to be mostly due to people taking lots of it back to their cabins for cocktails. There is iced tea at lunch, but it's not usually too good. Milk and water are always available in dining rooms and buffets.

If you have any other Ruby questions feel free to ask.

Water is available with all meals and in the buffet 24 hours. If course there is also water in your bathroom.

They will also sell water in bottles. We just bring a couple of water bottles and refill them at the buffet as needed. Just be careful not to spread germs at the buffet. We fill a cup with water and pour it into our bottle.

You can of course order wine per glass and pay with your cruise card, same for soft drinks (soda). I am an occasional drinker, so a bottle of wine is wasted on me but I sometimes like to have a glass of champagne with dinner on formal nights. I have also seen a diner at my table order an iced tea and he was not charged for this.

Water, coffee/decaf, iced and hot tea available with all meals. Juices (OJ, tomato, cranberry, maybe others) and milk available at breakfast in MDR and buffet. At lunch/dinner, lemonade is available in buffet, you have to ask for it.

You can buy individually any beverage you like onboard with no restrictions, ie any alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage, wine, beer, soda, milkshake, etc. You don't need any type of package in order to enjoy these things. Just pay-as-you-go.

Water is available at any bar or dining venue during their open hours.

Enjoy your sailing..

If you like just one glass of wine at dinner, you can order a bottle and they will store whatever is leftover for you.

I love this option! DH doesn't drink at all, I do enjoy a glass of wine with dinner when I'm cruising. I love being able to purchase a nice bottle & have it poured for me for a few nights. :D