Bottled water package

Nervouslyexcited

You can buy a Katydyn water bottle with a filter.

Stay hydrated and refreshed throughout your cruise with 12 (500 ml) bottles of water conveniently delivered to your stateroom. Price includes service charge. 6.50

For pre-cruise purchase ONLY through Gift Guide or Cruise Personalizer

Is the bottled water package available on the Dawn Princess. I logged into Cruise Personalizer but couldn't find the package?

Showing for my cruise.. Click on

- On-board reservations

- Beverage packages

- scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and it should be there..

Why buy water when the ships water is actually <in my and DW's opinion as well as many others> just as good if not better than the bottled water Princess sells. We take water bottles with us,put ice in them from the ice bucket that is always in the fridge, fill them with water. You can refill at the Horizon Café and most bars will refill them for you.

Why buy water when the ships water is actually <in my and DW's opinion as well as many others> just as good if not better than the bottled water Princess sells. We take water bottles with us,put ice in them from the ice bucket that is always in the fridge, fill them with water. You can refill at the Horizon Café and most bars will refill them for you.

We are trying this our next cruise for the first time, which is very port intensive. It is a pretty low investment, and may save us the time, effort, and expense of finding potable water on shore. If it does not work, we will not do it again.

We do have flltered, refillable water bottles, but they will not kill bacteria- at lease with "packaged" water bottles, there is a greater chance of safe drinking water.

Is the bottled water package available on the Dawn Princess. I logged into Cruise Personalizer but couldn't find the package?

Yes there is. It's $6 for 12 bottles. Well worth it. It's not designer water, but it's the same as Costco water. We get one package for each cruise. You can only buy it before you sail.

You'll find it in the onboard reservation section under beverage packages. It's down toward the bottom.

Why buy water when the ships water is actually <in my and DW's opinion as well as many others> just as good if not better than the bottled water Princess sells.

The poster asked if the bottled water package was available on Dawn.

Interesting question, as sometimes things are different on ships that

do not sail from the US.

They can hardly address your comments without first knowing the

answer to their question.

Edited by pablo222

The poster asked if the bottled water package was available on Dawn.

Interesting question, as sometimes things are different on ships that

do not sail from the US.

This is true. Some of the ships sailing in Australian waters (the Dawn is one) don't offer the water package at all.

No need to get snarky, was just giving OP another option

Anytime someone asks a question about bottle water,

a 'helpful' poster tells them that they can refill a bottle.

Do these posters think that there are people who do not

know that a bottle can be refilled?

You are also not allowed to refill the water bottles at the machines in HC. It is a health concern.

Guess you need to tell that to all the people that along with me that fill their water bottles at the HC and tell the servers and their supervisors as well so they will stop us from doing so in the future.

Guess you need to tell that to all the people that along with me that fill their water bottles at the HC and tell the servers and their supervisors as well so they will stop us from doing so in the future.

Several of the princess ships I've been on recently have had

signs asking people to not fill water bottles -- at the water/ice

stations in the lido.

Of course, this doesn't apply to cruise critic 'members'.

this is how norvo gets going. Remind me not to sail with you.