Captain Albert.

jakkojakko

Indeed it was.

Quote from blog:

I had not expected to be back again on the fleet so fast but things do happen and here I am on the Zuiderdam for 10 days to help out. The Zuiderdam has just come from the crossing and with facing a large crew change over, yours truly was asked to hop on board for a few days to support the officers with getting through it and keeping the ship completely up-to-date with all requirements. On a crossing there are hardly any ports to drill the crew and to verify operation and thus we have the action plan to do it now on this first Baltic cruise. So I will be training, auditing and nosing around while the bridge team can concentrate on their first Europe cruise of the season. *

Does anyone have the link?

Thanks

Linda [emoji572]️

Captain Albert's blog is on the HAL website itself , he does a great job on the blogs but is almost invisible on the ships . I guess he has many responsibilities and a busy man . :D

Captain Albert's blog is on the HAL website itself , he does a great job on the blogs but is almost invisible on the ships . I guess he has many responsibilities and a busy man . :D

He's no longer in uniform as "trainer" unlike the other officers so he's not easy to spot and yes, he's a busy man with his classes and drills

He's no longer in uniform as "trainer" unlike the other officers so he's not easy to spot and yes, he's a busy man with his classes and drills

The best place to see him is at lunch time in the lido.

Thanks

I appreciate learning that Captain Albert has returned online. I learn much from his blog. Thanks to the OP!

I think his blog is fantastic, it really gave a lot of insight on the Koningsdam.