Best drinks you've found on ship "cheers" or no "cheers"

I'm pretty new to the boards, so I don't know if we're allowed to reference any other sites, but one does give all of the mixed drinks, wines & beers and other spirits with some approximate pricing.

Here's a sample from the Alchemy Bar:

"THE REMEDY" (Gosling's Black Seal Rum, Cruzan Coconut Rum, Orange Juice, Pineapple, Lime Juice)

"FIERY TROPICAL PASSION MARTINI" (El Jimador Silver Tequila, Cointreau Rum, Spicy Mango Puree, Citrus)

"THE QUICK FIX" (Pernod Absinthe, Bacardi Rum, SKYY Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Midori Melon, Citrus)

"CARIBBEAN MANHATTAN" (Maker's Mark Bourbon, Cinzano Vermuth, Spiced Brown Sugar Syrup, Bitters)

"ALCHEMIST'S SIDECAR" (Courvoisier VS Cognac, Cointreau, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup)

"CURATIVE PEACH COSMOPOLITAN" (Absolut Citron Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, Citrus)

"RESTORATIVE BASIL DROP" (Finlandia Vodka, Basil, Simple Syrup, Citrus)

"RADICAL CURE" (Tanqueray Gin, Lavender, Lime Juice, Maraschino Liqueur)

"MOSCOW MULE" (Ketel One Vodka, Lime Juice, Ginger beer)

"AN APPLE A DAY MARTINI" (Van Gogh Vodka, Sour Apple Schnapps)

"MARTINI SEDUCTION" (Orange Vodka, Red Passion Fruit Nectar, Lime Juice)

"FRENCH KISS" (Sweet Cruzan Vanilla Rum, Chambord, Korbel, Lime)

"THE DEAL CLOSER" (Cruzan Vanilla Rum, Amaretto DiSaronno, Baileys, Dark Creme de Cacao, Chocolate)

"REVIVED UP MOJITO MARTINI" (Beefeater Gin, Cinzano Dry Vermouth, Simple Syrup, Lime Juice, Mint leaves)

"THE PERFECT STORM" (Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Cruzan White Rum, Strawberry Puree, Rosemary Sprig, Lime)

"INVIGORATING MINT MARTINI" (Tanqueray Gin, Cinzano Dry Vermouth, Simple Syrup, Citrus, Mint leaves)

"SPICY CHIPOTLE PINEAPPLE MARTINI" (Finlandia Vodka, Chipotle Pineapple Syrup, Pineapple Juice, Simple Syrup, Mint leaves)

"FORTY IS THE NEW TWENTY" (Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, SKYY Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Citrus)

"CUCUMBER SUNRISE" (Absolut Vodka, Watermelon Nectar, Muddled Cucumber, Lime Juice, Orange Juice)

"THE YOUTHFUL & BOLD BERRITINI" (Finlandia Cranberry Vodka, St Germian Elderflower Liqueur, Strawberries, Lime Juice, Soda)

"THE ANTIOXIDANT" (Finlandia Mango Vodka, Aperol, Tangerine, Lime Juice, Orange Juice)

I am intrigued by some of these, especially the youthful and bold.

Does anyone have photos of any of these?

Miami Vice

th?&id=OIP.M391d12688e75dfb6469aa5152f968b2aH0&w=299&h=276&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

I love these too from the first time years ago cruising on Carnival...make them at home and when we rent a house on the beach for everyone...they are a winner! These all sound sooo good, just hope I can drop some lbs before then so I can really indulge. ;)

Edited by Justinetime2cruise
adding

If you've ever had homemade Milky Way ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top, you've had a Mocha chocolate getaway, only with a little bit of alcohol. Can't remember what all is in it, but they are good. If you've been to St Thomas and gone up to Paradise Point, they call them Bushwhackers. They sell the alcohol in a kit with instructions on how to mix. My hubby got me a margarita maker just to make them at home.

I love the Mocha Chocolate Getaway! I looked up the Bushwacker and it has cream of coconut in it. The Mocha Chocolate Getaway doesn't. Below are the ingredients for the Mocha Chocolate Getaway & the Bushwacker. Definitely different.

Mocha Chocolate Getaway Ingredients

•3/4 oz Irish Cream

•3/4 oz Dark Rum

•1/4 oz Butterscotch Schapps

•1/4 oz Kahlua

•2 1/2 oz Ice Cream Mix

•Chocolate Syrup

Bushwacker Ingredients

4 oz cream of coconut

2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur

1 oz Bacardi® black rum

1 oz creme de cacao

4 oz half-and-half

vanilla ice cream

Edited by TerReuv

DH & I always loved the CCL Mai Tai's, but they seem to have changed the recipe and we no longer enjoy it by the pool. Can anyone recommend a non-frozen drink similar to a Mai Tai that we could try on our next cruise? Thanks!

I'm loving all of these! I'm writing them down in my notebook for the trip and going to mark off as I try each one!

I'M SO EXCITED!

Me too!!!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I love the Mocha Chocolate Getaway! I looked up the Bushwacker and it has cream of coconut in it. The Mocha Chocolate Getaway doesn't. Below are the ingredients for the Mocha Chocolate Getaway & the Bushwacker. Definitely different.

Mocha Chocolate Getaway Ingredients

•3/4 oz Irish Cream

•3/4 oz Dark Rum

•1/4 oz Butterscotch Schapps

•1/4 oz Kahlua

•2 1/2 oz Ice Cream Mix

•Chocolate Syrup

Bushwacker Ingredients

4 oz cream of coconut

2 oz Kahlua[emoji768] coffee liqueur

1 oz Bacardi[emoji768] black rum

1 oz creme de cacao

4 oz half-and-half

vanilla ice cream

The Bushwhackers at Paradise Point is:

2 oz coconut rum

6 oz baileys

4 oz amaretto

4 oz Kahlua

2 oz vodka

Blend with ice, top with whipped cream and nutmeg/cherry

We've drank both and they are very much alike n taste. It's chocolate heaven in a glass, which ever one you choose. LOL

Edited by volmoma

Whats the AMF? We do blue long island and Patron shots.

I wondered the same thing, so I googled:

I copied and cleaned it up:

What is in an Adios Mother F drink?

Ingredients for the Adios Mother F recipe : vodka. rum. tequila. gin. blue curacao liqueur. sweet and sour mix.

I'm going to guess but I think the mocha chocolate getaway my be the same drink as the chocolate banana monkeys we were drinking. Just a tad of pins colada mix. Chocolate suryp, banana. I asked for vodka because I'm not a fan of rum. With a cherry on top. One or two a holiday and its delish. Any more than that it's too much. My go to drinks are White Russian and peach schnapps and orange juice

There is no bananas in a mocha chocolate getaway. But they are delicious.🍷🍷

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a sucker for the drink of the day concoctions with the different rums and fruit juices. Or a strawberry shortcake (vanilla vodka, pineapple juice, grenadine).

But, my favorite drink is a chocolate-raspberry truffle "martini" (vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur, Chambourd, and half and half.

I'm not sure if I just haven't looked deep enough yet, but does anyone have an idea if drinks with red bull would be eligible for the $50 limit?

I don't even know if they have grape vodka on the ship, but grape vodka and red bull is DELISH!

What is the $50 limit?

Looking forward to trying some of these. We're not big drinkers so when we do drink we usually stick to the basic stuff. Def want to try a Moscow Mule and recently I head about a White Pirate (white russian w/ rum instead of vodka).

Loving these suggestions. I *am* a fru-fru drink type of girl (although I do like a long island tea occasionally). And I don't need a lot of 'bang for my buck', since the only way I'll be drinking is with cheers (where we all buy on a girls' cruise). I'll make note of some of these when we take our girls' cruise!

Wondering if you found any drinks/ shooters/ beers at the specialty bars and or regular bars that you loved on he cruise...what were they and where did you find them? ;)

Chocolate Mocha Get-away is my all time favorite. You can order one at any bar on the ship.